Anti-Semites rejoice! Israel's end is near.

Bearded but no genius

Ahmadinejad: Israel’s destruction near

Published: 11.13.06, 08:53

According to the Iranian media Monday, Iranian President Mahoud Ahmadinejad declared that Israel was destined to ‘disappearance and destruction’ at a council meeting with Iranian ministers.

“The western powers created the Zionist regime in order to expand their control of the area. This regime massacres Palestinians everyday, but since this regime is against nature, we will soon witness its disappearance and destruction,” Ahmadinejad said. (AFP)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L- 3327439,00.html

We'll have no more name changing or baby's blood drinking here.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
There are no anti-semites on this forum.

Why is there this disease in the right that anyone who criticises Israel is anti-semitic? The same way in which the left calls anyone a racist if they raise issues over Islam.

The political spectrum really is more circular than we like to think!

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
jasonrh said:

Ahmadinejad: Israel’s destruction near

Published: 11.13.06, 08:53

According to the Iranian media Monday, Iranian President Mahoud Ahmadinejad declared that Israel was destined to ‘disappearance and destruction’ at a council meeting with Iranian ministers.

“The western powers created the Zionist regime in order to expand their control of the area. This regime massacres Palestinians everyday, but since this regime is against nature, we will soon witness its disappearance and destruction,” Ahmadinejad said. (AFP)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L- 3327439,00.html

We'll have no more name changing or baby's blood drinking here.
great news, we, the hare krishnas, need to settle in some peacefull and sunny land :p

Spoony

The People's President
Plechazunga said:
:houllier: 032 Devil, CheethamHill, red_acid, bigjet, to name just the first that pop into my head.

bigjet's not here anymore, is he?

An interesting person.

Spoony

The People's President
I don't think there are many anti-semites on here, either. But I do think this forum's(CE) full of right wing nutjobs.

Bearded but no genius

I can't stand prejudice, and frankly there is no group more spat on everywhere in the world than the Jewish people.

If you take affront to it, or think it is obnoxious, it is a lot better than scumbags like 032devil and the rest spouting their bile without retort. People should be embarrassed to be bigots. On here that is frequently not the case. As the leftists scream about how evil I am for supporting capitalism, they assure me that there is no anti-semitism, because to them anti-semitism is the 'truth'.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
You have to be careful not to tar everyone with the same brush though. There's a proud tradition of anti-Semitism on the left, as there is on the right...but there's also plenty of people on both sides who don't think like that.

Bearded but no genius

Its funny how different people's brains work. I think sometimes you give people way too much slack, and assume the absolute best until someone makes a complete and total arse of themselves.

I am more pessimistic about human nature, and more prone to read between the lines or to attack potentially bigoted statements quicker than you are.

Anyone who doesn't speak out about the casual anti-semitism on both sides of the political spectrum, or who claims it doesn't exist, is at best an enabler of the bigots.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Plechazunga said:
Jason, for a non-Jew, you're fairly obsessed with anti-Semitism

It's nice to know you're looking out for us and all that, don't get me wrong

He'll probably try to out-Jew you as well as out-Red you.

Spoony

The People's President
I did watch a clip of a prorgamme once, called 'A Jew or not a Jew'. Was actually a Jewish programme, as the contestants and presenter would refer to the non Jews, as Gentiles. Obviously it was American. I bet it was Jason's fav programme.

Plechazunga

jasonrh said:
Its funny how different people's brains work. I think sometimes you give people way too much slack, and assume the absolute best until someone makes a complete and total arse of themselves.

I am more pessimistic about human nature, and more prone to read between the lines or to attack potentially bigoted statements quicker than you are.

Anyone who doesn't speak out about the casual anti-semitism on both sides of the political spectrum, or who claims it doesn't exist, is at best an enabler of the bigots.
I don't really take offence much at what people say on a forum. If it's a proper no-holes-barred hate-filled rant, like you-know-who on the forum that dare not speak its name, where it's obvious the person has a blind visceral hatred for a race, that can't be argued with, then there's no point arguing.

The majority of people on here though are more your standard "Lots of my best friends are Jews, I've got nothing against them, I just hate Israel and also Jews run the world by proxy" types. It might be worthwhile having a discussion with such people as their views are usually founded on ignorance rather than bile. We don't have a very good reputation worldwide, I agree with you there's no point in pretending that's not the case, but ridicule is not always the best way of going about changing that.

Bearded but no genius

Plechazunga said:
I don't really take offence much at what people say on a forum. If it's a proper no-holes-barred hate-filled rant, like you-know-who on the forum that dare not speak its name, where it's obvious the person has a blind visceral hatred for a race, that can't be argued with, then there's no point arguing.

The majority of people on here though are more your standard "Lots of my best friends are Jews, I've got nothing against them, I just hate Israel and also Jews run the world by proxy" types. It might be worthwhile having a discussion with such people as their views are usually founded on ignorance rather than bile. We don't have a very good reputation worldwide, I agree with you there's no point in pretending that's not the case, but ridicule is not always the best way of going about changing that.
Anyone who honestly believes that Jews run the world is a total bigoted cretin.

How are you going to change their minds? :houllier:

Spoony

The People's President
Plechazunga said:
:confused: You think "gentile" is a Jewish word?

Ever read St Paul, Augustine etc?

I should've said, it's used by Jewish folk.

I actually enjoyed the programme.

We could have one for Black people. Black or not black. Then Jacko'd come up, and people wouldn't know what to answer.

FresnoBob

Plechazunga said:
:confused: You think "gentile" is a Jewish word?

Ever read St Paul, Augustine etc?
Didn't Paul, aka Saul of Tarsus, think he was Jewish--considering his parentage, place of birth, religion, and occupation before falling off his horse on the way to Damascus?

Plechazunga

jasonrh said:
Anyone who honestly believes that Jews run the world is a total bigoted cretin.

How are you going to change their minds? :houllier:
Half the world thinks we run America...there's no point refusing to engage with these beliefs and pretending the only people who think such things are fools.

There's a lot of bollocks talked about anti-Semitism, including by Jews. The notion that it's just something that lies latent and then sweeps across countries from time to time, out of nowhere, for no reason, simply can't be true.

Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs here, but the history of Judaism and Christianity are totally intertwined, there's an incredibly complicated historical relationship there, with all the give-and-take you'd expect from a minority ethnic group within a mainstream, like the gypsies, but with all the added angst of a very awkward theological relationship.

What I'm saying is, not that bigotry's justified, but that there's a whole dynamic there, it's not some out-of-the-blue inexplicable madness. Have a look at some of the mediaeval pamphlets European Jews put out...there's stuff about Christ that you wouldn't even say to Wibble for fear of offending him...it's hilarious.

Plechazunga

Spoony said:
I should've said, it's used by Jewish folk.
Not really..."goyim" to be polite, not that it is very, "yok" tif you're less polite and "shikser" for a woman - about whom there is no way to be polite. "Gentile" is a very yokische word.

I married one...I say "non-Jews"...

Yeah you're right Fresno, Paul was Jewish

spinoza

Paz's ion
jasonrh said:
I can't stand prejudice, and frankly there is no group more spat on everywhere in the world than the Jewish people.

If you take affront to it, or think it is obnoxious, it is a lot better than scumbags like 032devil and the rest spouting their bile without retort. People should be embarrassed to be bigots. On here that is frequently not the case. As the leftists scream about how evil I am for supporting capitalism, they assure me that there is no anti-semitism, because to them anti-semitism is the 'truth'.
In your world, maybe

There are a billion Chinese spitting on Japan at the moment

Plechazunga

Pray silence, please, for Mr Tom Lehrer...

One week of every year is designated National Brotherhood Week. This is just one of many such weeks honoring various worthy causes. One of my favorites is National Make-fun-of-the-handicapped Week which Frank Fontaine and Jerry Lewis are in charge of as you know. During National Brotherhood Week various special events are arranged to drive home the message of brotherhood. This year, for example, on the first day of the week Malcolm X was killed which gives you an idea of how effective the whole thing is. I'm sure we all agree that we ought to love one another and I know there are people in the world that do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that. Here's a song about National Brotherhood Week.

Oh, the white folks hate the black folks,
And the black folks hate the white folks
To hate all but the right folks
Is an old established rule, but during

National Brotherhood Week, National Brotherhood Week,
Lena Horne and Sheriff Clarke are dancing cheek to cheek.
It's fun to eulogize
The people you despise,
As long as you don't let 'em in your school...

Oh, the poor folks hate the rich folks,
And the rich folks hate the poor folks
All of my folks hate all of your folks,
It's American as apple pie! But during

New Yorkers love the Puerto Ricans 'cause it's very chic
Step up and shake the hand
Of someone you can't stand,
You can tolerate him if you try...

Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics,
And the Catholics hate the Protestants,
And the Hindus hate the Moslems,
And everybody hates the Jews, but during

It's National Everyone-smile-at-one-another-hood Week,
Be nice to people who
Are inferior to you,
It's only for a week, so have no fear...
Be thankful that it doesn't last all year!

vardamir1

Plechazunga said:
:houllier: 032 Devil, CheethamHill, red_acid, bigjet, to name just the first that pop into my head.
here's a question: do we have more anti-muslims on here than anti-semites?

vardamir1

jasonrh said:
gays?

Spoony

The People's President
Plechazunga said:
Not really..."goyim" to be polite, not that it is very, "yok" tif you're less polite and "shikser" for a woman - about whom there is no way to be polite. "Gentile" is a very yokische word.

I married one...I say "non-Jews"...

Yeah you're right Fresno, Paul was Jewish
Why is he called Paul and not Saul(in the Christian world)? 'Peter', for example, I can see where that stems from. But Paul seems a bit strange.

As for 'goyim'. I didn't not know. But I've heard plenty of Jews use the term Gentile, though. Which is why, I thought all Jewish folk used it.

fecking yoks.

Bearded but no genius

LWAR said:
If disagreeing with Israel makes people anti-semitic then agreeing with them makes people anti-muslim right? Or does it not apply to you Jason?
So you'd like to announce your support for the venerable Mr. Ahmadinejad's statements, I take it?

I'm not rooting for Muslims to cease to exist.

FresnoBob

Spoony said:
Why is he called Paul and not Saul(in the Christian world)? 'Peter', for example, I can see where that stems from. But Paul seems a bit strange.
Didn't jason explain to you how the Jews change their names to blend in with the locals?

FresnoBob

LWAR said:
If disagreeing with Israel makes people anti-semitic then agreeing with them makes people anti-muslim right? Or does it not apply to you Jason?
Is that "disagreeing with Israel" or "disagreeing with Israel's right to exist?"

LWAR

It's the ultimate football atmosphere - Patrick Vi
jasonrh said:
So you'd like to announce your support for the venerable Mr. Ahmadinejad's statements, I take it?

I'm not rooting for Muslims to cease to exist.
Whether I agree or disagree with his statement has no relevance to the point. What I do disagree with is Israel's political policies, does that mean I hate all Jews and wish them all to die? If you support their political policies does it mean you hate all Muslims and wish them all to die?

Bearded but no genius

LWAR said:
Whether I agree or disagree with his statement has no relevance to the point. What I do disagree with is Israel's political policies, does that mean I hate all Jews and wish them all to die? If you support their political policies does it mean you hate all Muslims and wish them all to die?
Translation: "I don't want to talk about my support for another Holocaust."

LWAR

It's the ultimate football atmosphere - Patrick Vi
jasonrh said:
Translation: "I don't want to talk about my support for another Holocaust."
You're right, being left wing means I want all Jews to die, those horrible black people too and hopefully we can feck off them Asian bastards in the process.

If only the world was a little more right-wing we'd have none of this racism malarkey.

:rolleyes: