Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusholme Ruffian

I wonder if Costa signs for Athletico then we'll see some sort of pre-contract signed with Griezmann to United with the full transfer to take place in January?

Would definitely take the pressure off in terms of summer signings if we knew that that was in the bag - and would help to make sense of losing Zlatan and Rooney and (probably) only replacing them with Morata.

Can Griezmann and Morata play together? Haven't really seen enough of either of them to know the answer to that...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If we signed him today, he just turned 26 3 months ago,

if we sign him next season, itll be in August because of the world cup and release clause, so he'll be 5 or so months away from being 28.
How didn't you get your name?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I wonder if Costa signs for Athletico then we'll see some sort of pre-contract signed with Griezmann to United with the full transfer to take place in January?

Would definitely take the pressure off in terms of summer signings if we knew that that was in the bag - and would help to make sense of losing Zlatan and Rooney and (probably) only replacing them with Morata.

Can Griezmann and Morata play together? Haven't really seen enough of either of them to know the answer to that...
Very unlikely during a CL season. Griezmann is over, so time to get over it mate

Status
Not open for further replies.