Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Such a tease is pretty boy Grieze

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ducker now deleted? Hmmm.

Maybe he got abuse cause people pointed out that's not what he said. I actually thought that Laurens translation was right, ya know, since he's bloody French. Maybe Ducker thought that too.

Noir

Finally i can be a part of one of these historic threads, time to make myself comfy..hehe

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
He mentions what his transfer(or him staying) depends on.. but I can't understand a word he's saying.. Any French speakers willing to translate?

Stretch

:drool:

It's code you feckers. He's already signed. Chance of signing...6...6... 6 that numbet remind you of something??? It's on!

King Eric 7

This has all the substance of the s*n picking it up to be fair. It happened, we know it happened.
Yeah fair point. I just like reading it on the BBC. They don't add BS to the story like the tabloids.

Unlikely lad

:lol: swore I wouldn't get roped in again!

He said it depends on the Atletico transfer ban, if they can recruit players. Barthès then asks him if Lacazette coming would change his opinion, but he (confusingly) says that it doesn't depends on if "a player comes or not". :confused:

Before that, he says he has no idea if he'll still be at Atletico or at United, but it does sound like it's the only 2 options.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
"Griezmann's brother, Theo, retweeted Quotidien's tweet of the minute-long clip to further fuel speculation."

ON.

Womp

idiot
Is there any chance he was just being cheeky? From the video it seems he's on some sort of show.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Would he want to stay if he actually came? Or will there be a Real/Barca tantrum in a couple of years. Very talented. Not sure about the character.

Womp

idiot
Would he want to stay if he actually came? Or will there be a Real/Barca tantrum in a couple of years. Very talented. Not sure about the character.
He's a United fan iirc, I'm sure if we can pry him here, he'll stay.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
If Real and Barca come knocking in a couple of years, there's a good chance he'll have won us a lot of trophies. I'd take a scenario like that right now. Wouldn't surprise me to see him finish up in Italy though.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Where's that feckhead Deleany again?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I haven't seen any of that in him so far. His attitude has always been great, as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.