Antoine Griezmann

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Load of nonsense. That’s a Woodward and even Arnold signing. The incoming Blanc is more about value and sensible wages isn’t he?

didz

Worst sources on the planet, never happening.

Weird to say you wouldn't take him though. He's in the form of his life, which is saying something.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He might be superb but he’s 33 in few months and on top of that tripling his wages? Do you want to go down that road again?
I'd be perfecrtly okay with a 2/3 year deal. His game isn't about pace/physicality. He's a brilliant footballer that also works very hard.

Berbaclass

Baxquux

On a free or nominal fee, for ok wages, to back up CF and LFW (challenging Marcus as well as Hojlund), for 2 years then sell to Saudi or wherever, then... maybe. Currently suggested deal - not so much.

Zlatanator

If you want a new contract then ask your club, not Manchester United

FriedClams

Sensational footballer. Still so weirdly underrated, but no way this happens.

zaafi

Have you watched him recently? He's absolutely superb!
Yeah, he's been really good, but we all know what will happen if he comes here. He will be 33 in March so not a very long term signing, unless we can get him on a maximum two year contract with reduced wages.

Didn't he also reject us?

Berbaclass

Yeah, he's been really good, but we all know what will happen if he comes here. He will be 33 in March so not a very long term signing, unless we can get him on a maximum two year contract with reduced wages.

Didn't he also reject us?
I think he will be fine for 2/3 years. At 15-20 Million I think it's a deal I'd be interested in.

GlasgowCeltic

On a free or nominal fee, for ok wages, to back up CF and LFW (challenging Marcus as well as Hojlund), for 2 years then sell to Saudi or wherever, then... maybe. Currently suggested deal - not so much.
Backup? He’d be by far the best player at Utd

Berbaclass

Why double someone's wages when you can triple them?
He took a big pay cut to join Atleti form Barca apparently. Only 6 Million euros per year currently. If he came to United he'd command 200k a week easily so 3x his salary is probably not far from the truth if the rumor was in any way accurate.

Baxquux

Backup? He’d be by far the best player at Utd
For how long though? Casemiro was one of the best Cms in the PL last season and probably joint-best player in the United team; this season, not so much Also, the setup of the team has been bad enough that it's made players look worse:- is Griezmann objectively significantly better as a 10/false 9/floating wide forward, than Bruno is as a 10 etc...

Berbaclass

For how long though? Casemiro was one of the best Cms in the PL last season and probably joint-best player in the United team; this season, not so much Also, the setup of the team has been bad enough that it's made players look worse:- is Griezmann objectively significantly better as a 10/false 9/floating wide forward, than Bruno is as a 10 etc...
Probably yeah

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Signing a 32 year old Griezmann would be a great way to show we've learned nothing and are determined to keep building to nothing.

Thankfully that link looks like absolute horseshit.

GlasgowCeltic

I mean yeah he’s much better than Bruno

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is the same deal we’ve been making that shouldn’t be happening anymore, no? I don’t think this is true.

phenomenal player, wrong time.

kaku06

If we are looking for an AM then we should sign someone like Xavi Simons not Antoine Griezmann. I have been scarred way too many times signing these high profile players in their 30’s on big wages.

cafecillos

There are understandable questions regarding fee, wages, age, etc. but on current form he would be without a doubt and by a fair margin your best player.