Anton Hysen and Frank Lampard

BootsyCollins

Okey, this might sound wierd and if its in the wrong forum then sorry.

I was listening to a podcast today, Gry och Anders med vänner. Its a swedish podcast with some people who does a morning radio show. They have a famous guest every show and this time it was Anton Hysen.

Anton is the son of the more famous Glen Hysen, and plays in swedish 4th division i think.
And he is gay.

He is very free spoken and all off a sudden he started talking about how he was making out with Frank Lampard in a nightclub. He said it lastet a long time and that Frank was all over him, grabbing him and stuff.

Any swedes who caught the podcast and heard it? You can still listen to it, just search. Dont remember where in the program he talks about it, but around the middle i think.

I dont care if Frank is bi or gay, or if anyone else is for that matter, but thought this was interesting.

VojjE

Honestly it feels a bit classless to hang him out like that. If it was a drunken one-time thing then sure it's a fun story. However, if Lamps is bi/gay/whatever then Anton has no place of outing him. That feels like something Lamps would have to come to terms with and open up about on his own.

But it's probably just a drunken thing anyway.

Ibi Dreams

This doesn't seem to have been picked up on by any English media, as the first result you get on google when searching "Anton Hysen Lampard" is this thread. I agree that he shouldn't be outed like that, if it's even true. I'm sure this kind of thing does go on though, it has to