Antonio Conte Sack Watch (Napoli)

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Surely even the most “grateful” Spurs fan must be fed up with him now. That was absolutely pathetic.

BorisManUtd

Don't think he'll get sacked yet or maybe even not at all, Levy could just decide to keep him until summer when his contract runs out.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Spurs are fifth and there aren’t too many managers who’ll get them any higher but it’s clearly an implosion waiting to happen.

RopersReturn

He hasn’t got the players to play the 3-4-3 system effectively and although he scored last night, Royle needs to be upgraded as does Dier, Davies and Loris.

Skills

Snitch
He's definitely gone in the summer, but it's fecking mental the amount of money they've spent to try and build a team for his 3 atb system (which not many other managers use) and he's going to feck off after 18 months :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
He's definitely gone in the summer, but it's fecking mental the amount of money they've spent to try and build a team for his 3 atb system (which not many other managers use) and he's going to feck off after 18 months :lol:
One of the many reasons I didn’t want him. Imagine shaping a team in Conte’s horrible vision :lol:

Chairman Steve

He‘ll leave before they sacked him. I personally think Levy was banking on him to get trophies with what Poch left behind (namely Kane and Son), and adding his own players and it’s backfired somewhat.

romufc

Love it, Spurs fans back him to the hill just cause he got them top 4. I am surprised its taken Spurs fans this long to get to even this point. Only until the last week they have started to point fingers at Conte.

Watching Spurs is like De Ja Vu of when we has Jose and got results when we were 1-0 down, it just wasn't sustainable.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You have to feel for Spurs fans really. Going from Poch to Mourinhho and Conte :lol:

They kinda deserve it for turning on Poch so quickly.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
It isn't looking great for Spurs. Son is not in form, it might be Kane's last season, Perisic is getting on, Lloris seems to be declining rapidly, Richarlison is a dick, and beyond that most of their squad is really quite mediocre (Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Dier, Sessegnon, Emerson, Doherty, etc.) Bentancur and Kulusevski are both decent, but probably not going to be top class. They don't have a lot of good young players in the squad either.

I suppose things can turn, if you look at how Arsenal seem to have emerged magically, but can't see it happening any time soon regardless of who is in charge.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Whoever wins between Chelsea and Liverpool tomorrow will be just 2 points behind them which is mental considering the utterly disastrous seasons both of our teams are having.

Last edited:
He hasn’t got the players to play the 3-4-3 system effectively and although he scored last night, Royle needs to be upgraded as does Dier, Davies and Loris.
I think Harry Maguire in a back 3 would be a perfect upgrade for Spurs, £50m and you can have Harry in January to save Spurs season. We will even throw in Phil Jones as cover. :)

J2J

He's really the only manager of the top 6 clubs to play a more defensive style. Even underperforming Potter has a more progressive ideology.

AndySmith1990

He's really the only manager of the top 6 clubs to play a more defensive style. Even underperforming Potter has a more progressive ideology.
Chelsea aren't in the top 6, but your point still stands

Idxomer

His plan might be defensive on paper but most of their games have a lot of goals in them. They scored the 3rd most goals in the league and there are 14 teams with better defensive record than them this season so far.

BorisManUtd

As expected if true. They should spend next months searching for proper, progressive modern coach and give him time like Arsenal have given to Arteta.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He'll be gone as soon as they go out of CL. Never great when you have lame duck manager just counting down the days until end of the season and he'll probably give a few more grenade interviews.

Knowing Levy he'll probably sack him the day before Spurs play in FA cup SF.

YikesSchmeics

Spursy..... Typical Spursy..... Help Arsenal by beating City then revert to form, what a club!

RopersReturn

Must be really frustrating being a Spurs supporter, knowing that the midfield and defence need a major overhaul. Yet this obsession of Conte to play a 3-4-3 is simply bizarre, he hasn’t anyone on the right to play that formation effectively and the defence is mediocre at best.

Nero

Another bad day for the cult of Conte. Been an awful lot of them.

VinchNow

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Liverpool
I expected him to do much better honestly.
Especially considering he has been back to strengthen the squad in every area except Strikers (where they didn't need it)

Blood Mage

Same with Klopp at Pool, he won't be sacked because Spurs can't get anyone better right now.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was an odd match, him and Spurs. Time for him to leave

Utuhu

Why is he so addicted to a 3-4-3/ 3-52 tactical system?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I have to say, I thought he would do a better job.

He will blame the weak squad but he has persisted with the same underperformers and shown himself to be extremely inflexible with his tactical set-up.

He obviously won’t feel the same way, but I think his reputation definitely takes a hit from this. He should be doing better.

Glorio

Terribly damning that they won City with him away, then returns and they return to being poor

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I still have absolutely no idea why he took this job. His stock was possibly the highest it’s ever been or will be after leading inter to a Serie A title Juventus had won 9 years running. Why go to a club that just doesn’t win trophies ever?

talking robot

That’s gonna turn into a toxic situation very quickly if he’s a lame duck manager. Going through a rough patch on his way out of the door would lead to players questioning his authority with no fear of long term consequences for themselves. Cant see them reversing fortunes without a change in management.