Antonio Rüdiger

Ekeke

Really good in a back 3 I think, has the pace and strength to come out on top against anyone who tries to pull him wide

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I have seen him being linked to PSG and I am not surprised at all.

For me it's the most disgusting club.

Has all the money in the world but play behind the other clubs back to have players run their contract down and join them.

How long can this continue?

I'm so glad Mbappe is leaving them on a free; showing signs of what the club is like and i hope they struggle to get CL after spending such a crazy amount of money directly to the player and not to their clubs.

Ekeke

That doesn't matter if he's mediocre. ...if he's good enough is all that should count.
He's a champions league winning CB from only last season and was arguably the most impressive of Chelsea's CBs on the day of the final. He's obviously not mediocre. He was probably in the top 5 CBs in the competition last season

Pintu

Not a surprise, he was hesitating before the sanctions. And I bet he won’t be the last player to ditch Chelsea..

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This had nothing to do with the sanctions, he was holding out for the highest bidder and Chelsea let him go elsewhere.
Is it really that like Juventus outbid Chelsea and other European clubs with (significantly) higher wage bills?

piesel

Juventus also need to ditch that disgrace they have on the sidelines.

NoLogo

He'd be an idiot if he doesn't wait a couple of weeks to see who takes over at Chelsea.
Always looked like he wanted that sweet joining fee bonus in his own pocket to me. Seems to be the trend among footballers these days anyway. Leave on a free and pocket another €10-20M if you don't cost the club any you join any transfer fee.

United in sin

He'd be an idiot if he doesn't wait a couple of weeks to see who takes over at Chelsea.
He's been seemingly angling for a move and stalling on negotiations before the sanctions though. It could be he's simply ready for a new challenge away from Chelsea if this prospective deal isn't all about financial gain

Pintu

Is it really that like Juventus outbid Chelsea and other European clubs with (significantly) higher wage bills?
The rumoured salary is not higher than what he was offered at Chelsea. But Juve is giving him a 4 year deal. I don’t think Madrid or Bayern would have given a longer contract.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Valuable addition, if true… yet one or two free transfers are not going to improve us much, whoever the coach.

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
Nobody else has confirmed it, so will take it with a pinch of salt. It’s also being reported that Juve have agreed terms with Jorginho. However, the report ignores the fact that Chelsea can’t sell any players. Juve also interested in Pulisic and Ziyech. Can’t see where they are getting the money from.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
He's been seemingly angling for a move and stalling on negotiations before the sanctions though. It could be he's simply ready for a new challenge away from Chelsea if this prospective deal isn't all about financial gain
He wants to stay at Chelsea though, it's just about money as the reason he has stalled. Its being reported he actually agreed the wages before we got sanctioned.
It's Christensen who wants to leave for a new challenge it seems.

TheReligion

Abusive
He wants to stay at Chelsea though, it's just about money as the reason he has stalled. Its being reported he actually agreed the wages before we got sanctioned.
It's Christensen who wants to leave for a new challenge it seems.
That makes no sense? If you want to stay you stay surely

dinostar77

Not a surprise, he was hesitating before the sanctions. And I bet he won’t be the last player to ditch Chelsea..
Im taking this with a pinch of salt. Dont Juventus still have huge funancial issues? They cant give dybala the wages he wants, but will break their wage structure for rudiger? Nah.

Pintu

Im taking this with a pinch of salt. Dont Juventus still have huge funancial issues? They cant give dybala the wages he wants, but will break their wage structure for rudiger? Nah.
Dybala wants 17M/year and a 5 years contract. He is being offered 14 M gross (7 M net), and Juventus do not want to pay his agent the fees he's been asking for. I think if they manage to permanently offload Ramsey this summer, Dybala will be offered the raise he wants.

The offer extended to Rudiger is thought to be around 6,5 M after-tax (or 10 M gross, using Italy's tax break rules).

I believe that if this is true, Rudiger might be the replacement of De Ligt. There were some rumors he might be sold this summer. De Ligt is also earning a similar figure.

dinostar77

Dybala wants 17M/year and a 5 years contract. He is being offered 14 M gross (7 M net), and Juventus do not want to pay his agent the fees he's been asking for. I think if they manage to permanently offload Ramsey this summer, Dybala will be offered the raise he wants.

The offer extended to Rudiger is thought to be around 6,5 M after-tax (or 10 M gross, using Italy's tax break rules).

I believe that if this is true, Rudiger might be the replacement of De Ligt. There were some rumors he might be sold this summer. De Ligt is also earning a similar figure.
Where would de ligt go? Bayern? Madrid?

Giggsy13

If Rudiger is off to Juve then we should make a call for De Ligt especially if we name Ten Hag the manager.

dinostar77

If Rudiger is off to Juve then we should make a call for De Ligt especially if we name Ten Hag the manager.
Why on earth would a talent like him want to come to utd? We probably wont make CL qualification this season either.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
That you didn’t have one
So why was he still negotiating with the club then and been reported he agreed on the wages before we got sanctioned?.
Why hasn't he signed for another club?.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
There is a higher chance he'll renew now, presuming a new owner comes in...

They won't want him to leave as their first piece of business. So he'll get 200k a week or whatever he's asking for. His agents aren't stupid, you know...

CM

Why on earth would a talent like him want to come to utd? We probably wont make CL qualification this season either.
I don't think De Ligt has exactly covered himself in glory at Juventus. He could well improve but I don't think it's a given we'd be interested either...

Devil may care

Great signing for Juve, I know they are kings of the freebie but I didn't think they'd muster up the best wage package or offer the most glamorous option, I guess Rudiger really wants a Serie A title.

Red4Life_#7

I saw a stat of him being measured as the fastest player in the premiership. At this point in time anything is an upgrade on Maguire. Selling Maguire for 50-55m and signing Rudiger on a free would be great business.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We should of gone all in for rudiger… been quality for Chelsea recently and massive upgrade on both Maguire and lindelof. Doesn’t have any injury issues either does he?