Any Glazer supporters on here?

Pes6Monster

A Glazer fan?

I quite liked Sexy Beast, but not a huge fan of his other stuff.

tomaldinho1

I’d prefer Glazers over a state bid. That’s about as positive as I can be.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I think Joel Glazer is a very handsome man. I would anyway.

MacarisSocks

I envy any bald 60+ year old man who can sport a rats tail without giving a rats arse.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I whispered it at the time but I’d rather things stayed as they are than be owned by a state with a poor human rights record.

The Glazers are parasites, but we’re a badly run club who can’t spend any money. Qatar and their billions wouldn’t change that, considering their track record plus FFP restrictions. And that’s even if you look the other way where ethics are concerned.

I think Jim Ratcliffe is a pretty good alternative, provided he takes sporting control now and/or eventually takes full control.

Tyrion

I remember years ago near the end of Fergies time as manager that there were some here who dismissed criticism of the Glazers as "doommongers" and pointed out that the debt was manageable and they'd done the smart thing by leaving everything up to Ferguson.

Red_toad

I remember years ago near the end of Fergies time as manager that there were some here who dismissed criticism of the Glazers as "doommongers" and pointed out that the debt was manageable and they'd done the smart thing by leaving everything up to Ferguson.
Gold Trafford and the Manc Red Devil as I remember spun a fair yarn about how the debt was all good and they were good owners. Both long since banned,

RedUnited86

Somewhere in another universe, Ferguson's farewell speech at Old Trafford was a rousing war cry that galvanised the supporters which soon ousted the bastards.

TheRedDevil2019

They've generally backed the manager in the market for players and in fairness they've not leeched the fans pockets. ST prices were frozen for 10 years and only shot up minimally this season, concessions/beers on the concourse are much lower than other clubs aswell.

Sadly everything else about them has been off the mark, ill thought and backwards thinking.

Poor structural management and a lack of leadership has hurt us more than anything.

PeteReDevil

iPete
The notion of supporting the owner(s) of anything is weird. Just as weird as rooting for any given bidder of the club

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
The notion of supporting the owner(s) of anything is weird. Just as weird as rooting for any given bidder of the club
Not really. As a supporter you naturally want the best for your team and that obviously extends to who owns and run the club. Nobody is supporting Sir Jim because he does a cracking job of running INEOS, just as nobody wanted Jassim because he was great at Credit Suisse and QIB. The support comes from who you think is best for Manchester United.
Of course you may take the opinion that they are all a shower of bastards and then your indifference is warranted! :lol:

Conor

I support the Glazers, as my dad has supported them since he was a kid. It's a great excuse for me to spend some time with him, and every year we try and get over at least once to see them.

I'll never forget the day I saw 3 of them at once in the stands, honestly one of my best ever memories as a Glazer fan!

nakpodiareuben

The glazers are business men and do what. Business men do! Where i blame them is the lack of drive to continue winning. They brought money on the table to spend on players. The problem was that the guys they trusted to run the football business were daft. These same guys have been at the club even before glazer came.

weizxx

Not there fans, far from it. :wenger: But do think they spent a lot money every year to buy players. Not good at English to read into the details and not good at financial to understand the details too.

Cloud7

There was someone named Harry something that used to write lots about defending the glazers I think