Television Any Prison Break fans?

SirAF

Ageist
I actually thought season 5 was better than 4. I'd rank 'em

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Season 4 was shite, Michael Rapaport is like a more annoying version of James Corden.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Season 4 was shite, Michael Rapaport is like a more annoying version of James Corden.
TBf S04 started off pretty well. However, they messed that up after a few episodes

Sylar

Season 3 was the one I didn't like, so much so I binged it in a day just to get it out of the way. The series was shortened due to the Writer's Guild strike and things progressed too quickly as a result.

Apart from that it was my all time favourite box set, wish I could wipe that part of my memory just to be able to watch it again (can't watch things I've already seen).
I think nothing that happened in that could be used longterm, whether it was stories or characters.
If you skip from s2 to s4 (and imagine them going into prison them coming straight out), you really do not miss anything relevant.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Anyone have any suggestions on another show to watch?

finished SOA and prison break and loved Both and now I need another show to be engaged in:wenger:

lsd

The Oracle
He still had the best rant when he called Gretchens whole family whores.

I remember that. He had to have adlibbed that going by the expressions of everyone else and it's very much a Rappaport rant anyway

Ludens the Red

Seriously man, first season is the best Tv ever produced. Please watch it from the beginning
Agreed. Till this day, even shows like Breaking Bad, Sopranos which are obviously superior to Pb overall they still don’t hit the gripping factor of Prison Break season 1.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Just learned that one of the actors went to prison for drink diving (vehicular manslaughter too)

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Everytime this gets bumped I'm tempted to watch it again, for probably the 7th or 8th time... Season 1 that is. I always tend to give up after that masterpiece