Any United fan who was still watching them lift the trophy

Big Andy

Bloke
Needs their heads testing...Sadist cnuts...

Final whistle went and the telly was off...

I'm going to go and get drunk...this has affected me more than I thought it would, given there was a high probability it was gonna happen...

Number7

Ret's Slave
Switched off after the final whistle too.

Their fans are all cnuts.

Big Andy

Bloke
My mate mike rang me to inform me that Graham Dott is winning Ronnie O'Sullivan...with about 80 minutes gone...

The Hairdryer

Switched it off with 10 minutes to go. Needed to get to the bathroom before the rush.

heffa

Big cow?
Big Andy said:

I'm going to go and get drunk...this has affected me more than I thought it would, given there was a high probability it was gonna happen...
I'm waiting for the Newcastle versus Brimingham game so i am stillw atching it.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Left my t.v area as soon as the final whistle went off. It was a poor performance by united, but a very good one by chelski(as much as i hate to admit it) which showed how far we are behind them.

greent

Anyone wanting to see close-ups of Cole's and Drogba's ugly mugs need to step in front of a train.

Big Andy

Bloke
holyland red said:
I think masochist would be a more appropriate term
its still perverted no matter what you use...

I bet anyone still watching are the type who strangle themselves with a belt while they wank...

Number7

Ret's Slave
Freak said:
Left my t.v area as soon as the final whistle went off. It was a poor performance by united, but a very good one by chelski(as much as i hate to admit it) which showed how far we are behind them.
I didn't think we played too badly.

We were always up agianst it after they scored the first.

3-0 flattered them a bit.

Justin

I'd imagine every Utd fan would turn off the tele at the final whistle.

Jaapster

Big Andy said:

No Andy you are wrong on this mate!
you take it you you feel the pain and when United lift it again ,it makes it feel so much sweeter,i made my 9 year old watch it so he could feel the hurt
switching off makes it easier,i watched them feckers lift the trophy so i can feel so much better when we lift it again.
you are so right on so many things about United mate but this time you are fecking wrong take it in,take the shit that then glory hunting cnuts take .
i have done this all my life i watched southampton beat United
i watched Alan sunderland score against United and we lost!

Being a United fan means taking the good with the bad
God it hurt! but when United lift it again it will make it so much sweeter
UNITED TILL THE DAY I feckING DIE

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Big Andy said:

I switched off before the final whistle....15 seconds to go and I wasn't going to risk it.

heffa

Big cow?
Cantona07 said:
I watched it. Very boring just like the way they play. It was devestating but just imagined what it would be like when next season its going to be us standing there and celebrating.
Lets hope we rap the title up at Old Trafford against Chelsea next year.

UnitedIrishman

Watching us clapping them last year was bad enough, I wasn't going to watch them lift the title in front of us this time.
TV off when Robben and Cole started getting up off the bench to celebrate.

Justin

heffa said:
Lets hope we rap the title up at Old Trafford against Chelsea next year.
That'd be great, winning it in Roman and his rent-supporters' faces would be nice too.

heffa

Big cow?
UnitedIrishman said:
Watching us clapping them last year was bad enough, I wasn't going to watch them lift the title in front of us this time.
TV off when Robben and Cole started getting up off the bench to celebrate.
It will get harder every year to watch Chelsea win the title though, you must admit.

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Final whistle went and walked out the pub, I knew it was going to happen just didn't want it to be against us.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
I watched for a couple of minutes to see if an update on Rooney came...

Then I had a wank.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Number7 said:
I didn't think we played too badly.

We were always up agianst it after they scored the first.

3-0 flattered them a bit.
To be honest, I don't think it did. We started off pretty poorly, giving away balls easily. Once the first goal went in, we didn't find a way back. They, on the other hand gave our players absolutely no time on the ball. They double teamed each of our players and worked really hard. We had no answer to that. It was disappointing but a reflection IMO of how far we are behind them.

heffa

Big cow?
Justin said:
That'd be great, winning it in Roman and his rent-supporters' faces would be nice too.
Maybe we can charge them for the rent on the supporters faces. They pay for everything else.

Retirantmobs

Freak said:
To be honest, I don't think it did. We started off pretty poorly, giving away balls easily. Once the first goal went in, we didn't find a way back. They, on the other hand gave our players absolutely no time on the ball. They double teamed each of our players and worked really hard. We had no answer to that. It was disappointing but a reflection IMO of how far we are behind them.
3-0 still flattered them. They played well defensivly and only real chance was Rooneys.

greent

Freak said:
It was disappointing but a reflection IMO of how far we are behind them.
All true especially when you could see how hard everyone was trying.

Shane B

Not Fat, Old, Racist or Scouse
Me and another lad stood for about 5 mins after the game to applaud our lads whilst holding a huge banner aloft.

feck 'em, I support United and lost, they support Chelsea and won, I know who I would rather be.

heffa

Big cow?
Shane Bluck said:
Me and another lad stood for about 5 mins after the game to applaud our lads whilst holding a huge banner aloft.

feck 'em, I support United and lost, they support Chelsea and won, I know who I would rather be.
Our blood is red for a reason.

Tin Town

When I say I'm in luv, you bes' believe I'm in luv
Shane Bluck said:

Well said. Can you clear something up, Shane? Were their fans really throwing bananas when Giggsy was taking corners?

Shane B

Not Fat, Old, Racist or Scouse
Tin Town said:
Well said. Can you clear something up, Shane? Were their fans really throwing bananas when Giggsy was taking corners?
I don't know feck all about that mate?

I was near a corner flag, but I didn't see anything thrown, except for a load of abuse.

Did anyone see the huge Love United Hate Glazer banner?

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
Shane Bluck said:
Can't say that I did mate...

Vinay

Muppet in Training
greent said:
All true especially when you could see how hard everyone was trying.
You mean that our players were trying today? You ought to be kidding, my friend... There wasn't one player who was trying even 50% as hard as I'd thought they should have... There was no intensity, no sharpness, no desire, no pressing, no movement, no collective actions... Not that we are not capable of those and that is what is sad - being capable of it, and yet coming off so far of what was possible.

As I always say, I'd never mind losing if there was any hint of character in the performance...

We seriously do lack the mental strength to face Chelsea yet. Hopefully it's only a case of getting a good midfield engine in place...

Feed Me

I'm hungry
i switched the tv off after carvalho scored...

...and then switched back on about 2 mins later.

i dunno why, but felt compelled to watch the presentation - as tho it would hype me up extra for next season - also wanted to see if fergie/ any players said owt.

Retirantmobs

Shane Bluck said:
I don't know feck all about that mate?

I was near a corner flag, but I didn't see anything thrown, except for a load of abuse.

Was it hanging over a hoarding near the corner flag?

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
RoD turned it off the second the third went in.