Anyone else not enjoying this because we didn’t make more signings?

R'hllor

Trainwreck thread creator strikes again. God bless ignore thread button.

cyril C

Were you worry in 1st half? When Chelsea hit the post twice, when Chelsea dominated MF even after we scored? Were you worry when Pogba was playing with heavy legs and we kept on losing possession?

We won because Chelsea failed to replace Hazard and DC, because Kante was unfit and no-one to capitalise on our weak Pogba. I am not saying Pogba will be permanently weak, just not sure when he turns up.

All 3 new recruits worth their money, regardless of the amount. A rare recruitment summer for a long time. But we are still weak(or thin) in MF, with Pogba the only player capable of box2box and create chances.

redsunited

United played the youngest starting XI in this round in Premier League. Jesse Lingard was the oldest Outfield player to start today for United.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
What a shit thread. A midfielder and striker extra and you'd say top 4 was guaranteed... heck could we have challenged the top 2?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
How can you not enjoying this?! We signed Maguire & Bissaka and they both have made great impact today. Finally a ball playing centre back!!

And also we are finally giving Martial & Rashford chances and they both scored.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
How can you not enjoying this?! We signed Maguire & Bissaka and they both have made great impact today. Finally a ball playing centre back!!

And also we are finally giving Martial & Rashford chances and they both scored.
Yes, fair enough, the football is good. I can accept that.

BUT... imagine if we’d spent more than Aston Villa?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
What can I say... I’m a spoiled entitled fan.

The good news is if we lose and someone bumps this thread to mock me, it makes them look like a massive prick.
Don't you realise we should have signed a player for 50 mil whose only played 8 times?!

dove

Stupid thread, it's clear we desperately need improvements in midfield and it will be our achilles heel this season.

Siorac

What can I say... I’m a spoiled entitled fan.

The good news is if we lose and someone bumps this thread to mock me, it makes them look like a massive prick.
Whereas now it makes you look like a massive prick. I'd say that's fair, overall.

Scotty McT

This website is obsessed with strawmen arguments. Nobody said they would stop enjoying wins due to a lack of signings.

It's like the other day I suggested we ought to have signed another midfielder and had two people shoot me down about how we couldn't attract any world class midfielders. I didn't mention anything about world class so who were they arguing against? Who is this thread referencing? To me it seems like you're the one having trouble simply enjoying the win.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
You're weird. How do you get any enjoyment from making these shitty wummy threads?
How do I enjoy making these threads?

Well what happens is, throughout the season I am mocked by people like you. People who are negative and don’t get United. Then when I am proven right, I make a thread about it. And people call them “shitty” and call me a WUM, but deep down I know they feel a deep amount of shame. They know that I have bested them. They know that I understand more and they wish they could be more like me but alas, they’ve already made their choice. So they pout and whine but... they know, and so do I.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why you gotta make this thread man? You just know it's gonna be bumped every time we have a shit result. Lets just enjoy the win and close this.

Teja

So many people taking it seriously and getting wound up :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Is that why you had your username changed, because you were right about Ibra as well?
Yeah when I said Ibra wasn’t too old for the Prem and would struggle with fitness I was wrong. Fair enough he scored two more goals than I said, but... we know who had the last laugh.

Cina

How many times am I going to be proven right before people just listen to me? :lol:
You are pretty much never right. Broken clock and all that.

You're almost always consistently wrong and these stupid threads always come back to bite you in the hole but you run away like a little bitch as soon as they do, make another thread and in there go "i'm always fecking right, why does nobody listen guyz".

you are great are wumming though and you obviously don't give a toss what people on here think, which is why you constantly make yourself look like an idiot, and i respect that twigg.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Haha, enjoy your moment in the sun right now. I’m super happy and I hope this continues, but I’m suspicious that Chelsea were just fecking trash today.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
You are pretty much never right. Broken clock and all that.

You're almost always consistently wrong and these stupid threads always come back to bite you in the hole but you run away like a little bitch as soon as they do, make another thread and in there go "i'm always fecking right, why does nobody listen guyz".

you are great are wumming though and you obviously don't give a toss what people on here think, which is why you constantly make yourself look like an idiot, and i respect that twigg.
Ok. Btw, premier league is looking poor again isn’t it? :lol:

0161_UNITED

Is “strike a total stranger from the internet in the face for not appreciating a 4-0 win over the chavs” a voting option? Guess not. Must have missed it

fps

Impossible to enjoy the win when I know about our shambolic net spend.
I just can't believe we ultimately paid that extra £10m for Maguire, it's made it impossible for me even to look at him.