Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Season 2 out soon.

I've had a few games on PS4 (predominantly played on Xbox so far), and I seem to be miles better. Finished with 9, 7 and 13 kills.

If anybody fancies a few games this week just let me know.

Kaos

So happy they’re finally adding in ranked mode.

Now I can actually enjoy competitive games instead of being steamrolled by some bald wraith with a name like ‘Pun1sh3rTTV and 10k + kills’ every other game.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Never really stopped playing PUBG so gave this a miss. Are people still playing Apex?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Never really stopped playing PUBG so gave this a miss. Are people still playing Apex?
Yeah, it's the best BR out there, even Shroud says so. That means it's true.
Season 2 just started, so people who were playing less, are coming back.

Just got a ranking system.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Yeah, it's the best BR out there, even Shroud says so. That means it's true.
Season 2 just started, so people who were playing less, are coming back.

Just got a ranking system.
:lol: With Shroud, it always depends on which one has released the most recent skins for him.

I’ve never been a fan of shooters with such a high time to die ratio. For me, it takes away from kill satisfaction. From what I’ve seen of Apex though it does seem to run as smooth as Barry White.

R'hllor

Not playing it but must say watching high ranking games is hella fun, gives you different pace dimension vs pub stomps. Only prob might be this new meta but if they tone it down a bit, it could be even better.

Kaos

It’ll be a few weeks until we get accurate ranks. Right now it’s still pretty much a sweaty free for all on bronze/silver.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Name me a better weapon then a fully kitted Prowler on autofire :drool:
I'll take a fully kitted 301 over anything.

Just recently fell in love with single fire hemlok with 2 or 3x sights.
The main problem with it is my own accuracy when tapping :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Currently? A fully kitted alternator with disruptor rounds. I’m not even joking they’ve completely broken it for late game battles :lol:
Really? I'll check it out, never minded the alternator as an early game weapon.

I love the R301, it's insane with a golden barrel stabiliser.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not enough love for the fully kitted Spitfire, that gun is unbelievable. Gotta say, ranked is quite enjoyable, it'll be a mess till everyone can climb up to the higher divisions though.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Made it to Platinum playing only with randoms, teamed up with so many cretins. Don't think I'll be able to make it much further though

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Made it to Platinum playing only with randoms, teamed up with so many cretins. Don't think I'll be able to make it much further though
I must have played through 15 games in a row the other day being teamed up with absolute retards. Nearly deleted the game. Kind of wish they had a free for all mode.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I must have played through 15 games in a row the other day being teamed up with absolute retards. Nearly deleted the game. Kind of wish they had a free for all mode.
I’ll play

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
My mates and I decided to go for ranked tonight instead of regular games which we have done more of lately. 5 wins in a row and the streak ended with a 2nd place.

Fully kitted Alternator is probably the best gun to have as one of your 2 in late game battles. It shreds the shields to quickly. I'm sure that they'll nerf it. If you got good aim then a fully kitted Alternator and P2020 is a great combo.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Yeah I'm still putting the hours in. Not really playing anything else at the moment. Looking forward to some new legends
Did you see the cinematic they put out today? Revenant is going to be awesome.

Ady87

I need to get back in to this but just don't have the time. If I've only got a couple of hours a week I tend to stick some COD on as I know i'll still be fairly dominant. I feel like Apex would need 6-10 hours game time for me to catch up on changes so I've not picked it up even though I loved it.

BluesJr

Stopped because I didn’t like the new map and I got a bit bored with it, but tempted to get back into it for season 4. Was good at this game but I’ve probably lost any skill I had now.
Really? I love the new map. Kings Canyon was back as an LTM at the weekend and it’ll be fine involved in the ranked modes next season as well.

BluesJr

I need to get back in to this but just don't have the time. If I've only got a couple of hours a week I tend to stick some COD on as I know i'll still be fairly dominant. I feel like Apex would need 6-10 hours game time for me to catch up on changes so I've not picked it up even though I loved it.
It has SBMM so you probably won’t suffer too much!

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Kinda miss Kings Canyon but this season was fun.

Got to diamond on ranked and since then i've been playing normal with friends mostly.
From what i could experience Diamond 4 is too much of a cesspit (people spamming alt f4 as soon as they get knocked, nasty behaviours, etc) to play with randoms.

We'll see how next season goes.

BluesJr

Kinda miss Kings Canyon but this season was fun.

Got to diamond on ranked and since then i've been playing normal with friends mostly.
From what i could experience Diamond 4 is too much of a cesspit (people spamming alt f4 as soon as they get knocked, nasty behaviours, etc) to play with randoms.

We'll see how next season goes.
Yeah I got to diamond also. Was aiming for Predator but started the grind too late! Glad to see we’ll get to keep our dive trails as from now on the rewards are temporary.

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Yeah I got to diamond also. Was aiming for Predator but started the grind too late! Glad to see we’ll get to keep our dive trails as from now on the rewards are temporary.
Yea i only grinded diamond because of the dive trail :D

Predator sounds absolutely insane to do as a solo. No idea if i'm good enough for it, but even muting teammate's sound it would be just too painful for me.

BluesJr

Yea i only grinded diamond because of the dive trail :D

Predator sounds absolutely insane to do as a solo. No idea if i'm good enough for it, but even muting teammate's sound it would be just too painful for me.
Yeah one of my mates got it but he had to play like a 1000 ranked games to get it. I played around 350 to get to diamond and that was enough for me :lol:

BluesJr

New season drops tomorrow. The new legend Revenant looks sick and his voice is awesome.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I was playing really well in season 3.... My mouse broke and after my time off waiting for a replacement, I seemed to go really bad.

It doesn't help I have nobody to play with and literally just play randoms :(, but I'll give season 4 a go

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Also I've hit platinum on ranked and feck me it's difficult to rack up points. Seem to spend an age making progress but a couple of bad games brings you right back down to 4800.

BluesJr

Also I've hit platinum on ranked and feck me it's difficult to rack up points. Seem to spend an age making progress but a couple of bad games brings you right back down to 4800.
The problem with ranked is playing with randoms. More often than not complete liabilities so it’s essential to play as Wraith or Path to make sure you have an escape route.