Television Archer

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Brilliant, so glad it's back.

"we need to establish some ground rules"

"they're just going to get broken"

:lol:

Count Orduck

I gave up on this when it did that awful "Archer Vice" season. It was dreadful. Has it got good again?

Sylar

Yeah I liked the vice season, it was different and a daring approach. I thought it ended just as it was getting really really good though.

I like its back to the older approach though.

"Then blow it... and then come" hahaha im so childish.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
fecks sake the new series release passed me by completely. Ah well, nice surprise for tonight's viewing at least.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
The Vice season was pretty crap in all honesty. It wasn't even really an issue with the season's concept, the character writing got really lazy. Pam in particular was grating within 2 episodes of saying "cocaine" every other line, yet they dragged it for the whole season. The only character whose schtick wasn't annoying by the end was Cyril, every other character, even since season 4, has become too repetitive and obvious imo. I have a half a suspicion that it's less that one season, and more that Archer's one of those shows whose style is best when it burns brightly for a few seasons, but otherwise can quickly tip into one note.

All that being said, I haven't seen any of season 6 yet but I'll definitely give it a chance. Those first 3 seasons of brilliance still leave a mark.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Switched my netflix back to the UK one so I could finally see Season 5. Not sure I cared for it as much, think there was a bit of a drop there.

stu_1992

Switched my netflix back to the UK one so I could finally see Season 5. Not sure I cared for it as much, think there was a bit of a drop there.
Definitely was. Haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, but I hope it's a return to form.

Dante

Average bang
Did anyone else get the line:

"I was betrayed by a lying little cnut-ry music singer wannabe"

Dante

Average bang
I love Archer and I love Conan, but that was just a watered down version of both. I suppose it was to be expected.

Andy_Cole

Watched 3 seasons in under a week. It's fantastic. Archer is probably turning into my favourite all time character eclipsing Homer and Cartman. Best episode by far is him on a rampage in the cancer episode.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Watched 3 seasons in under a week. It's fantastic. Archer is probably turning into my favourite all time character eclipsing Homer and Cartman. Best episode by far is him on a rampage in the cancer episode.
I love that episode.

"just a heads up, I'm starting the rampage now"

Sylar

Really liked yesterdays ep. Archer getting excited at weird times (eg avalanche) is always hilarious.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Thought I'd give this a try seeing as it's been so popular.

Downloaded Arrow by accident. Arrow, Archer. feck my life.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So what's everyone's thoughts on season six so far?

I feel like it's been a bit hit and miss.

The second one and this latest one were both pretty poor, especially the latest one.