Are Monkeys Plotting to Take Over the World?

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
IT is Cesar's plot!

greatscott9930

Supports
The locals are claiming that the monkeys are angry that a dog killed a baby monkey. How do they know this?

KingCavani

We’ve been tolerant of the animals for too long. Every species for itself. This is war.

greatscott9930

Supports
It just proves dogs have gone soft with their snowflake generation. This wouldn’t have happened in Lassies day back when dogs were dogs - they’d have formed a pack and hunted down every last monkey.
This monkey uprising has got me thinking about how well my pit bull would fair against a monkey attack.

izec

One dog killed a baby monkey. Monkeys kill 250 dogs. We should kill all the monkeys as a revenge. The only language they understand.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It just proves dogs have gone soft with their snowflake generation. This wouldn’t have happened in Lassies day back when dogs were dogs - they’d have formed a pack and hunted down every last monkey.
Dogs are at bit of a disadvantage against a group of monkeys because of their tails.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Every responsible dog owner needs to be doing the same. My shiba started crying and then ran away from a load of sheep last week that had escaped through fallen fences from the local farm last week so I’m not optimistic!
In fairness, shibas have not been bred for the sole purpose of fighting so, no matter his upbringing, a pitbull should fare better.

FireballXL5

My parents used to have an orphaned pet monkey when they lived in east Africa. He was cute though, not like these savages.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Dogs need to get their shit together and start cracking some monkey skulls - they have my full support on this - we all know what happened in the movies — monkeys won.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This thread reminded me that video:

Don't mess with primates, they are smart enough to plot against other animals and a lot of them seem to be vicious.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
When I was a kid, about 5 or 6, I was at the zoo and it was common for baby monkeys to manage to squeeze through the protections and walk around the zoo before they were caught. One came to me and took the cap from my head. I said "hey" and he just bitch slapped me and ran away. I'm team dogs every day.

JPRouve

Scout
When I was a kid, about 5 or 6, I was at the zoo and it was common for baby monkeys to manage to squeeze through the protections and walk around the zoo before they were caught. One came to me and took the cap from my head. I said "hey" and he just bitch slapped me and ran away. I'm team dogs every day.
Did he say anything while he was slapping you? :lol:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
In fairness, shibas have not been bred for the sole purpose of fighting so, no matter his upbringing, a pitbull should fare better.
The monkeys aren’t getting involved in fights though are they? Way too clever for that…they’re just doing sneak attacks before carrying and then dropping them. All dogs must unite. Once the dog army is formed they can hunt down the monkeys as a trial run before moving on to us. Dogs are the real risk here - not monkeys. This is the catalyst they needed to waken them from their slumbers. Last thing we needed after COVID is our best friends turning on us but it is what it is.

Deery

Dreary
Didn’t the villagers not try to maybe stop the monkeys after say the first 100 dogs or so, because that’s a hell of a lot of dead dogs..

JPRouve

Scout
What about it? It'll never be as loyal as a puppy.
That's an illuminating answer, you only care about things that serves you. Oh Scarlett... :nono:

Also the pack of monkey that savaged those dogs was pretty loyal to one another. I don't see no pack of dogs roaming the streets of New York to seek revenge in your name.

I'm trolling.