Are our fans too nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not the social media twats obviously.

Our protests were effective while it lasted but as with 2010 it fizzled out quickly. The MUST fan representation look to have been ineffective in bringing the actual issues we have to light. We seem to have just stopped protesting because we needed to get on with the season at the time, and then forgot about it.

We have a "top red" mentality of forever backing managers that are not good enough. Our match going fans almost never turn on managers or teams before any other club would in the same situation.

It took a cruise control victory vs Spurs for our fans to suddenly sing Oles name again all round their stadium.

Are we too nice, and if so maybe we deserve to be where are?

studs

Lock it, Not the social media twats? On the fecking internet? Makes me laugh.

RedDevilQuebecois

If that thread can be merged somewhere else in order to continue the discussion, I'm all for it. But to answer your question, the answer is "yes".

I look around at what happened to Ronald Koeman after El Clasico and at Tottenham fans voicing anger at Nuno when Lucas Moura was replaced by Bergwijn, and our matchgoing supporters are not even close to them when we're pissed at the state of affairs. I often wonder what has to happen before the regular matchgoers can reach Barcelona and Tottenham levels of total disgruntlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.