Are Spurs the dirtiest club in the league?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
feck their fans too, they deserve Mourinho.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
A beacon of sportsmanship and elegance.

Sorry, I cant help being a contrarian.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
We were just as snide under Poch TBF, he hailed the dark arts. Id be more pissed off with your defence in that goal than Spurs TBH.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's not Spurs fault, they're doing whatever they can to get an advantage. The real villains are the shit referees of this country. The premier league standard of refereeing has been atrocious throughout this season and seasons gone by.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Son you are a cheat, you're disgrace, I hope Tottenham get relegated!
they won't be relegated this season but I hope there is no top four for them this season! So angry with the cheating bastards

Tyrion

It's Mourinho. He's been pretty clear that he wants his players to be dirty bastards.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Kavanaugh has surely got to be watching this thinking “man these guys are cnuts, I can’t let them trick me into a bad decision”

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Can’t stand them. They are like a Spanish team, dive at any touch and then kick lumps out of people.

spiriticon

After Lamela and Son, Im' sure Mourinho has surely injected them with his blood and character.

Diving cheating has-beens.

Phil

Yes but we either have to match it or be a lot better than them to get the result we want. We're doing neither.

Zen

After Lamela and Son, Im' sure Mourinho has surely injected them with his blood and character.
Well yeah - haven't players from United admitted it's what he's got them doing, and unsurprisingly, they get more penalties since him coaching them it.

However cheap it is, Jose's doing something, however ludicrous, to his advantage, and it just u-turned a game for him into half-time. Son was probably an easy student too, he's pretty soft no?

spiriticon

Well yeah - haven't players from United admitted it's what he's got them doing, and unsurprisingly, they get more penalties since him coaching them it.

However cheap it is, Jose's doing something, however ludicrous, to his advantage, and it just u-turned a game for him into half-time. Son was probably an easy student too, he's pretty soft no?
Sure he may win the game, but I am so glad that his methods are generally outdated now in terms of winning the league. Fecking dinosaur.