Are the lads back in training yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarstoolProphet

You see, that’s the problem. Reading this thread, all you guys are doing is making fun of our players calling them names, fat, and just making jokes to any pictures posted in here. I get it, we don’t like our players but to start this new season with this much negativity is appalling.
I don't disagree but that wasn't what I was replying to.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Whats with the long sleeves?

Shit it's 35 right now where i live, i'm sweating just by looking at them...
Weather’s a bit meh in England at the moment, we’ve had our 1 week of summer.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Well I for one am a sucker for this shit, everyone in, running around, beaming at each other. Good to be back, bring it on.

ZH1

Does anyone know which teams train in the morning and those in the afternoon? I know Liverpool do, they train around 2pm. We seem to be more old school of morning sessions.

You would think that with an afternoon session players will be fully fueled having had 2 meals therefore they'll be able to perform at their best. With a morning session the players probably rush down some breakfast and coffee and straight on to the pitch.

Last edited:

Baneofthegame

Does anyone know which teams train in the morning and those in the afternoon? I know Liverpool do, they train around 2pm. We seem to be more old school of morning sessions.

You would think that with an afternoon session players will be fully fueled having has 2 meals down therefore they'll be able to perform at their best. With a morning session the players probably rush down some breakfast and coffee and straight on to the pitch.
Maybe they turn up at 1pm ray two meals so quickly they almost vomit and then train, who knows?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Hag "Is that a Kit-Kat in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ? "
Shaw "It's a Kit-Kat..... Who are you ?"

Marwood

You would think that with an afternoon session players will be fully fueled having had 2 meals therefore they'll be able to perform at their best. With a morning session the players probably rush down some breakfast and coffee and straight on to the pitch.
Really don't think it matters.

Marwood

Would it not be better to train when the body is at it's optimal level?
No expert but I doubt there's an optimal time of day for all humans. If there is the difference would be negligible.

No idea why working out in the first part of the day is considered "old school."

Just sounds like overcomplicating the matter to me.

Wasn't he playing in that U21 tourno? Think he's still on holiday.
Ah right yeah.

ZH1

No expert but I doubt there's an optimal time of day for all humans. If there is the difference would be negligible.

No idea why working out in the first part of the day is considered "old school."

Just sounds like overcomplicating the matter to me.
Even a 2-3% increase in performance is significant especially when you're playing at the highest level.

It's considered old school because that's the way it's always been done, but as science has improved we've seen significant changes in areas such as diet and conditioning, but when it comes to the time of day that players are training it seems to have stayed the same, well for us atleast.

Now Liverpool are the only team that i'm aware of that train later in the day and they are an incredibly fit team with very few injuries over the course of a season, maybe it isn't the asthma after all?

Marwood

Even a 2-3% increase in performance is significant especially when you're playing at the highest level.

It's considered old school because that's the way it's always been done, but as science has improved we've seen significant changes in areas such as diet and conditioning, but when it comes to the time of day that players are training it seems to have stayed the same, well for us atleast.

Now Liverpool are the only team that i'm aware of that train later in the day and they are an incredibly fit team with very few injuries over the course of a season, maybe it isn't the asthma after all?
Is there any actual evidence training at 2pm is better than training at 10am?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS

I thought preseason was all about sessions twice a day.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Haven't seen Henderson yet? He already at Forest?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Where’s Hannibal? Was he on international duty too?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Hopefully Shaw isn't too heavy.
Uh, no he isn't. I see that beer belly trying to show its colours.
That belly. Can't stay fit over the summer once can he.
Here really doesn't look like a professional athlete.
He looks like a Sunday league player, trying to stretch but at the same time letting out a gassy beer burp and trying not to throw up.
Hardly fits in that car :eek:
Luke Shaws wrestling name?
Shaw looking thicc

McClaren looking disgusted
"Luke, do you think we can halve your chip portion size each day?"

Is Shaw trying to cover his bulging gut with his hands?
That's the smile of a man on 6 grand an hour

Hiding his Hairdo the porker.
doesn’t look like he’s noticed the emergency kit kat that he’s got stashed away in the secret black pocket at the top of his tshirt.
Luke Shaw has a fat back, he can't even conceal it in casual clothing, I wonder if is he ever seen in his underpants.
Hag "Is that a Kit-Kat in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ? "
Shaw "It's a Kit-Kat..... Who are you ?"
You lot are really, really funny. And clever too. Don’t listen to anyone telling you you sound like a pack of toxic bitches, with tired, juvenile jokes. You do you. This stuff is really hilarious. Not old, unoriginal, or tiresome in any way. I’ve been saying for ages that what this forum needs is more negativity, so thank god you guys are delivering. Really brilliant stuff. Luke Shaw, fat! Ha! Genius. I bet you’re all ripped specimens too, which makes it even funnier. Shaw probably needs that SUV to haul all his feed home, am I right?

Thanks guys. Complete breath of fresh air to browse the new training thread and see a deluge of “fat”, “lazy”, and “shit” jokes about our players. The relentless positivity around here has really been starting to grate.

I’m totally kidding. Your posts are all really shit. Your posts are also boring cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.