Arrest made in Tupac murder

whitbyviking

Surprised at this. Always thought they knew who did it but just weren’t that bothered.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
search up the suspect Keefe D’s interviews on vladtv. He’s been bragging about it for years.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Surprised at this. Always thought they knew who did it but just weren’t that bothered.
Aye, there's no real mystery as to who did it, it's generally accepted to have been the guy Tupac attacked beforehand, Orlando Anderson.

The guy they've arrested is his uncle, who has openly admitted to having been in the car when the shots were fired and named the other people who were in the car with him, all of whom are now dead.

So presumably they're looking at him for being part of the murder rather than the actual shooter.

Sara125

So it sounds like he maybe took some sort of plea deal that granted him immunity perhaps? Hmm wondering what changed if that was the case

ETA: I have just seen something that has given more clarity around that. Apparently he was granted immunity by the LAPD specifically, not the state of California/judiciary. Also, allegedly one of the conditions of his immunity was the truth from start to finish to the police and some of the things he told them contradicted what he later said in interviews with Vlad/podcasters or whoever

Last edited:

whitbyviking

Aye, there's no real mystery as to who did it, it's generally accepted to have been the guy Tupac attacked beforehand, Orlando Anderson.

The guy they've arrested is his uncle, who has openly admitted to having been in the car when the shots were fired and named the other people who were in the car with him, all of whom are now dead.

So presumably they're looking at him for being part of the murder rather than the actual shooter.
Do they have joint enterprise type laws in the states?

Brophs

The One and Only
Keefe D arrested. The Tuesday Club won’t be the same.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He's still alive, how can someone be arrested for his murder??:confused:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Do they have joint enterprise type laws in the states?
Not sure. I'd be slightly surprised if they didn't given given they have felony murder laws, which aren't the same thing but follow similar rationale. But even those vary between different states, I think.

Sara125

Do you guys think this’ll go anywhere? All the other people that were in the car are dead and the only other alive person who is alleged to be involved (P diddy) I doubt will even sniff the inside of the police station

Kyonn

Everyone has known for years Orlando Anderson, Keefe D's nephew, did it. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, he's dead.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

So it sounds like he maybe took some sort of plea deal that granted him immunity perhaps? Hmm wondering what changed if that was the case

ETA: I have just seen something that has given more clarity around that. Apparently he was granted immunity by the LAPD specifically, not the state of California/judiciary

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Depp & Whitaker made a movie about the subject a few years back but the movie was shelved due to an apparent concern by the LAPD. It's called 'City of Lies,' decent flick worth the watch carried by the two leads.

e - they were investigating the BIG murder.

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Do you guys think this’ll go anywhere? All the other people that were in the car are dead and the only other alive person who is alleged to be involved (P diddy) I doubt will even sniff the inside of the police station
Given that the others in the shooter car are dead, they are probably going to convict this guy.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I never knew there were known suspected shooters. How many were there and how did they die?
Four people in the white Cadillac that pulled up next to them and shot him. Three are now deceased, but the guy who got arrested was apparently the ring leader. The actual shooter in the backseat was allegedly Orlando Anderson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Anderson

Not surprised many of them are now dead given they were gangbangers.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I never knew there were known suspected shooters. How many were there and how did they die?
There’s a YouTube video of Orlando Anderson being asked about the murder and if he was involved. He can barely keep a straight face during the interview

R'hllor

Didnt all this shit started when Diddy placed a bounty on any chain of that record label? Also heard Diddy did more than that for a kill specifically.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
There’s a YouTube video of Orlando Anderson being asked about the murder and if he was involved. He can barely keep a straight face during the interview

The problem with these so called experts is they haven't a clue if the guy is just nervous (he was after all a member of the Crips who presumably routinely broke the law as part of his daily life) or whether he is actually did something to Tupac. Makes for great TV though, especially with Crump somehow involved.

Kyonn

The problem with these so called experts is they haven't a clue if the guy is just nervous (he was after all a member of the Crips who presumably routinely broke the law as part of his daily life) or whether he is actually did something to Tupac. Makes for great TV though, especially with Crump somehow involved.
Here's the video of Tupac attacking Anderson, a known crip, 3 hours later Tupac gets shot. Do you really need to be Hercule Poirot to guess who did it?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Here's the video of Tupac attacking Anderson, a known crip, 3 hours later Tupac gets shot. Do you really need to be Hercule Poirot to guess who did it?

This has nothing to do with what i was previously commenting on, which was that the so called experts using things like "he repeated the question, so he must be lying" or "he was visibly nervous and swallowing" as some sort of verification that he was the shooter.

Kyonn

This has nothing to do with what i was previously commenting on, which was that the so called experts using things like "he repeated the question, so he must be lying" or "he was visibly nervous and swallowing" as some sort of verification that he was the shooter.
I think "nothing to do with" is a bit of a stretch, but fair enough ,I humbly concede the point.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think "nothing to do with" is a bit of a stretch, but fair enough ,I humbly concede the point.
Yeah, I wasn't suggesting Anderson wasn't the shooter - just that these experts evaluating his behavior in interviews wouldn't be able to tell us he was. What would is actual testimony corroborating him being in the car that shot at Tupac and anything the guy who just got arrested adds to it (although his opinion would be impugned by his own complicity and desire to save himself by implicating that a dead guy was the actual trigger man).

Bert_

ETA: I have just seen something that has given more clarity around that. Apparently he was granted immunity by the LAPD specifically, not the state of California/judiciary. Also, allegedly one of the conditions of his immunity was the truth from start to finish to the police and some of the things he told them contradicted what he later said in interviews with Vlad/podcasters or whoever
They seized hard drives? From 1996? Hope they've got some ribbon cables and a copy of Lotus Word Pro to hand.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Yeah these body language experts always seem to make anything fit their narrative. I’m not saying there’s nothing in it but if it was an expertise field that high then it would be able to be used in evidence but it’s not. (Well, not in the the UK at least) Look at that guy/ landlord who was interviewed years ago in Bristol (David Tennant played him in a film I think) he was interviewed about the murder of one of his lodgers. Nearly all body experts said he was guilty after that interview. Turned out it was someone else. Yeah it’s a field that goes in with psychics.

Last edited:

cyberman

Everytime i see Tupac being mentioned I keep thinking back to his mother deciding to pull the plug on him because he looked sad and wouldn’t be able to rap anymore.