Television Arrested Development

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
heffa said:
It's on the comedy channel 10 times a week.
No Heffa, I will not come over and play (tape the bastards for meh!).

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
I remember the day I found out Arrested Development was cancelled, and told the guy in my class who used to say "Steve Holt!" all the time, he let out a big nooooooooo. Who could blame him?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Just watched the first 5 episodes of this. Brilliant so far. Buster and Tobias are my two favourite characters from what I've seen.

Does it get better? I'm disappointed there are only 3 seasons of it, but I've read they're going be releasing a movie in 2011.

GDH

Just watched the first 5 episodes of this. Brilliant so far. Buster and Tobias are my two favourite characters from what I've seen.

Does it get better? I'm disappointed there are only 3 seasons of it, but I've read they're going be releasing a movie in 2011.
Can't really remember whether there's a significant improvement in quality, but it's like any comedy show, once it hits its stride and you get to know the characters you just enjoy it more. Plus the show uses a lot of call backs to old jokes and the like, so it's definitely more enjoyable the more you watch it.

Series 3 is a slight let down, but as it was getting cancelled it's not surprising, still better than 90% of the shows out there though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Superb show.

Analrapist :lol:

and the jetpack scene had me in stitches :lol:

kps88

Analrapist and the chicken dance scene are epic.

The brilliance of this show is that their so many jokes flying at you, you can't remember all of them by the time your done. So watching the same episodes over and over again don't get tiring at all.