Arse FAM TV

PyroMan

Where does the confidence that they will get Pochettino come from? Has he said something about managing Arsenal? Or is it an expectation based on Mourinho taking up a job at Spurs, hence a manager won't hesitate if a job is available?

RAVred

Classic interview.

One glove on, "Rawbie", Robbies reaction mixed in with casual xenophobia :lol::lol:

manc4red

Honestly laughing at this. Arsenal fans basically forced wenger out thinking he is bad and outdated. So they got a younger manager that made the teams results worse

guess wenger isnt so outdated afterall

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Honestly laughing at this. Arsenal fans basically forced wenger out thinking he is bad and outdated. So they got a younger manager that made the teams results worse

guess wenger isnt so outdated afterall
Two wrong don't make a right.

There's a very good reason opposition fans wanted Wenger to stay.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Where does the confidence that they will get Pochettino come from? Has he said something about managing Arsenal? Or is it an expectation based on Mourinho taking up a job at Spurs, hence a manager won't hesitate if a job is available?
I think the days of club loyalty are out the window. As much as Poch may not want to go to Arsenal, a good pay package and a long term plan would see him reconsider.

sinicalypse

Supports
Woolwich Wanderers
If you really want to go down the Arsenal Fan (TV) rabbit hole there's a guy called Arsenal's Realist who started making videos ranting about how Robbie and the AFTV guys were afraid to directly respond to him (but we're subtly/secretly referencing him in their videos, of course!) because he's the truth / the realness / etc. Did I also mention that this guy also wears an octopus knit cap that covers his face in every video he makes? Well he does, and the result is a proper reminder that mental health is no joke so for the love of god take your pills!

AlwaysRed66

I would love them to get Santo, Allegri or Benitez, three of the most boring & negative managers around. The Arse fans would soon go into revolt if they started the same dreary rubbish there.

Suedesi

If you really want to go down the Arsenal Fan (TV) rabbit hole there's a guy called Arsenal's Realist who started making videos ranting about how Robbie and the AFTV guys were afraid to directly respond to him (but we're subtly/secretly referencing him in their videos, of course!) because he's the truth / the realness / etc. Did I also mention that this guy also wears an octopus knit cap that covers his face in every video he makes? Well he does, and the result is a proper reminder that mental health is no joke so for the love of god take your pills!
:lol:

manc4red

Two wrong don't make a right.

There's a very good reason opposition fans wanted Wenger to stay.
He shouldve stayed imo. I am laughing at the arsenal fans that were all about wenger out. My good friend is one of those. Becareful of what you wish for i told him.

Josep Dowling

Not sure where to post this, is there an Arsenal thread?

Their fans celebrating the opposition scoring in the week has to be the lowest of the low. The truth is their squad simply isn’t good enough.

That defence is shocking. I still can’t work out why a club with a ‘tight’ budget would spend £70m on Pepe, £35m on a teenage CB then loan him straight back to St Etienne and then decided to sign David Luiz to strengthen the defence. Surely it would have been better to target one decent CB with all that money wasted? Or if you’re willing to spend £35m on a CB use him straight away?

Arsenal have very similar issues to us. And the funny thing is there is a big media circus about their current form, yet we sit below them in the league and there is absolutely no pressure on the manager from the media. I really don’t get it.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure where to post this, is there an Arsenal thread?

Their fans celebrating the opposition scoring in the week has to be the lowest of the low. The truth is their squad simply isn’t good enough.

That defence is shocking. I still can’t work out why a club with a ‘tight’ budget would spend £70m on Pepe, £35m on a teenage CB then loan him straight back to St Etienne and then decided to sign David Luiz to strengthen the defence. Surely it would have been better to target one decent CB with all that money wasted? Or if you’re willing to spend £35m on a CB use him straight away?

Arsenal have very similar issues to us. And the funny thing is there is a big media circus about their current form, yet we sit below them in the league and there is absolutely no pressure on the manager from the media. I really don’t get it.
The media and aftv are having a bit off back and forth as the media are blaming aftv for all the negativity right now. That may be why.

R'hllor

I like that, heard something about attitude United stand got from mainstream media and those journo clowns just because they were allowed to be in press conference room and asked a question or two. Got looked down with some type " we are the bridge between fans and a club not you " bullshit.

lemmiwink

Starting to feel genuinly sorry them to be honest.....

why can’t this team perform better?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Let me just check and see if Robbie thought they were ''going to do this'' today..

lysglimt

Scout
This Arsenal-team is truly awful - they have 2 good players in Lacazette and Aubameyang - the rest is garbage

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Very worrying. We could actually be relegated with this team. Absolutely no fight or spine whatsoever.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
This Arsenal-team is truly awful - they have 2 good players in Lacazette and Aubameyang - the rest is garbage
Agreed and unlike us their best players aren’t even that young. Massive rebuild there and I don’t think the club has the stomach for it

Paul_Scholes18

Very worrying. We could actually be relegated with this team. Absolutely no fight or spine whatsoever.
That is not going to happen. You got some good players, but got a terrible midfield. Improve the midfield in January and things should improve if you organize the defense better.

space

It's been a long day lads, busy with work and Uni, but just getting home, food on the way and just seen the score. As they say, my body is ready.