Arse FAM TV

freeurmind

weak willed
Garbage article. Arsenal have been mugging off their fans for years. Highest matchday revenue in Europe and they haven't been spending properly. The directors, pwners and players make a bundle off it so why shouldn't the fans. If the team doesnt want to get slagged off on youtube, play better on the pitch, it's simple.

InfiniteBoredom

Garbage article. Arsenal have been mugging off their fans for years. Highest matchday revenue in Europe and they haven't been spending properly. The directors, pwners and players make a bundle off it so why shouldn't the fans. If the team doesnt want to get slagged off on youtube, play better on the pitch, it's simple.
It’s not quite as simple as that. There’s a weird sense of entitlement from their fans that they should constantly be able to challenge for stuffs, when in reality they were only ever in the thick of it in recent memory for a period under Wenger when the method he brought was truly revolutionary for English football. Everything else from scrapping for 4th to finishing in Europa places are in line with their historical achievement (so did winning a few FA Cups). When even the true giants of football like Milan or us are struggling, why should they be different? Anyone can do better, and it’s fair for the fans to ask for more, but reality doesn’t reflect their oversized expectations.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
What a Dad DT is. Leaving his kid at home on his 9th birthday to act like a dickhead on the internet. Madness.
:lol:

So that he doesn't "ruin his birthday." I bet that 9 year old kid could take a bad Arsenal result on the chin better than his dad.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
They've spent quite a lot of money in the past 5 years.
Over £550 milion since 2014-15 (around 340mil net spend)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You know Robbie made it when type his name into a search engine and it has a 'net worth' sentence prediction thingie.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
My body is ready...
We need the Michael Jackson/popcorn gif....

Keown not a happy bunny... (BBC)...

Former Gunners defender Martin Keown labelled their second-half display an "absolute shambles" and said they were showing "relegation form".

He told BT Sport: "The team selection, the team motivation, the substitutions, the performance, everything was missing here. It was a dreadful performance."

R'hllor

Funny or not, always had a soft spot for people like Lee, remember him fuming not because a result or performance but for players giving zero fecks to clap their away fans off, in middle of nowhere below 0 etc.

Its funny to watch them melt but its scary in the same time, those owners arent unique.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think they’ll get their wish. Sounds like Emery will be gone soon.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Just showed on the highlights show Emery being told by the fourth official to change his Arsenal jacket because it was same colour as Frankfurts kit, so he had to swap to a grey one with one of his coaches. Poor bloke can't get anything right.

Based Adnan

Would have liked them to actually win this game to keep the Emery train going a little longer

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Why do we never ever seem to get these fixtures at times like this? Is there any way we can pay Villa/the FA to swap round and play Arsenal this weekend instead?!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone else laugh at the intro to AFTV every time? 'We love you Arsenal we do!' followed by a 5 minute video of one of their fans saying how much they hate them :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Poch incoming
Can't believe anyone really thinks that'll happen? I mean yeah ok it might but Poch is going to have a long list of clubs he could go to, what makes him pick the biggest rivals of his previous club?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
We need the Michael Jackson/popcorn gif....

Keown not a happy bunny... (BBC)...

Former Gunners defender Martin Keown labelled their second-half display an "absolute shambles" and said they were showing "relegation form".

He told BT Sport: "The team selection, the team motivation, the substitutions, the performance, everything was missing here. It was a dreadful performance."
I am curious what emery has against Pepe. Never ever seems to play him. 73million squids and he rides the pine.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
I honestly think he wants to get sacked. Just get his compensation and leave. Poch was the same. You are losing 1-2 at home in a match your job depends on. You have Lacazette and Pepe on the bench, he leaves both there and get in torreira a defensive mid. For me no matter what you think of emery, there is no way a manager is doing this unless he is saying feck off I’m done here. He didn’t try to change the result

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Can't believe anyone really thinks that'll happen? I mean yeah ok it might but Poch is going to have a long list of clubs he could go to, what makes him pick the biggest rivals of his previous club?
Weirder things have happened in football.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Nuno will be another Emery appointment in my opinion. Whoever the next manager is for Arsenal, they will need to make it clear what the club is aiming for.

Right now, I don't understand what direction Arsenal is going and I think Emery got no clue what the board is expecting on him. Do they just want top 4 for short term and collapse later? because they ain't catch Liverpool & City anytime soon to make their squad to title challenger. Or Do they want to rebuild the squad for longer term? Or they just don't give feck all.

Lacazatte is 28, Aubameyang is 30, Ozil is 31. Their best attackers are reaching their peak's age, 2 ageing centre backs & average midfielders. They got a lot of things to sort out and I don't think changing manager alone will solve the issue.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Nuno will be another Emery appointment in my opinion. Whoever the next manager is for Arsenal, they will need to make it clear what the club is aiming for.

Right now, I don't understand what direction Arsenal is going and I think Emery got no clue what the board is expecting on him. Do they just want top 4 for short term and collapse later? because they ain't catch Liverpool & City anytime soon to make their squad to title challenger. Or Do they want to rebuild the squad for longer term? Or they just don't give feck all.

Lacazatte is 28, Aubameyang is 30, Ozil is 31. Their best attackers are reaching their peak's age, 2 ageing centre backs & average midfielders. They got a lot of things to sort out and I don't think changing manager alone will solve the issue.
right now they want someone who can stabilise the team. A manager that has clear philosophy and basic understanding of tactics. The goal next season is too 4 and foreseeable future. They just need competent manager

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
right now they want someone who can stabilise the team. A manager that has clear philosophy and basic understanding of tactics. The goal next season is too 4 and foreseeable future. They just need competent manager
That means the board has failed to begin with by appointing Emery, Emery never have a philosophy to begin with. Nuno wouldn't be the right manager for that in my opinion so not sure why the fans want him. Allegri, Ten Hag, & Nagellsmann would have been more suitable. However, this clear philosophy from manager will just be fantasy if the manager doesn't have the right players & the club can't back the manager.

Barcelona might gotten worse if they appoint Mourinho or Allegri since they are not type of possession football. That's why I think the club needs to know what philosophy they want as well so they can appoint the right manager.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
That means the board has failed to begin with by appointing Emery, Emery never have a philosophy to begin with. Nuno wouldn't be the right manager for that in my opinion so not sure why the fans want him. Allegri, Ten Hag, & Nagellsmann would have been more suitable. However, this clear philosophy from manager will just be fantasy if the manager doesn't have the right players & the club can't back the manager.

Barcelona might gotten worse if they appoint Mourinho or Allegri since they are not type of possession football. That's why I think the club needs to know what philosophy they want as well so they can appoint the right manager.
emery was never the right man and many fans were against it. Nuno absolutely is not. I view these guys as foreign Moyes. Basically managers made for mid table clubs fighting to stop better teams. I would give it to Ljungberg and hope a bounce and get a new manager in the summer. I fear if he start well they may make same mistake as united and hire him full time

Fussball13251

I honestly think he wants to get sacked. Just get his compensation and leave. Poch was the same. You are losing 1-2 at home in a match your job depends on. You have Lacazette and Pepe on the bench, he leaves both there and get in torreira a defensive mid. For me no matter what you think of emery, there is no way a manager is doing this unless he is saying feck off I’m done here. He didn’t try to change the result
He will be. Every loss or even draw in the league from here on in will be sackable. Loses the next league game he will be sacked. Some of his tactical decisions have been weird.

PyroMan

Nuno won't succeed at Arsenal, that's my feeling. I just don't think he's cut out for a role at a major club, similar to Eddie Howe.

If I were an Arsenal fan, I would be hoping for Allegri short to medium term or Don Carlo. I think Carlo would also be willing due to the current situation at Napoli.