Arse FAM TV

Guy Incognito

Was thinking about the no distractions thingy. Might not be much effect this year as there are too many teams with delusions of getting to the CL or even Europe, but maybe next season, it could help their results. Still, Arteta needs to do a total overhaul, so it may be a while before we see Arsenal being a serious contender for European honors.
I don't think they are good enough to finish in the top seven but stranger things have happened.

The only positives for Arsenal aside from Auba is the goalie and Saka. Luiz is Luiz but he isn't as bad as Mustafi. And Xhaka is terrible.

AndyMUFC

What a hilarious way for them to go out. Olympiakos absolutely shithoused it :lol:

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Just watched the Arsenal highlights and man do they love to go all out on their celebrations. I wonder if it's written into the player's contracts.

JPB

Their only chance at champions league football next season and they bottled it. :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
AFTV is trending worldwide. Robbie is making mad bread.

mwake

Supports
Liverpool
Their only chance at champions league football next season and they bottled it. :lol:
Youtube knows whats good...their algorithm only recommends me AFTV videos when they lose :D

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bizarre that until Olympiakos scored that last minute winner, Arsenal had lost the same amount of games as City in all competitions this season. The clubs are in different universes.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just watched the Arsenal highlights and man do they love to go all out on their celebrations. I wonder if it's written into the player's contracts.
It's a way for the players to gradually stretch their skin tight shirts as the game goes on. That's why they re so elated when they can make all sorts of funny moves and no one bats an eye why.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I keep hearing them saying ”The EL was our best chance to get CL football”. No its not. You dont go out to fecking Olympiacos in the round of 32 if you have a good chance to win the whole competition. Just accept the fact that you had no chance in the Europa League and probably the best chance for them is to focus on PL (with currently 7 points of CL spot). And everyone already know you wont be able to get into top 4 either. Their defence is shocking really :lol:

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I keep hearing them saying ”The EL was our best chance to get CL football”. No its not. You dont go out to fecking Olympiacos in the round of 32 if you have a good chance to win the whole competition. Just accept the fact that you had no chance in the Europa League and probably the best chance for them is to focus on PL (with currently 7 points of CL spot). And everyone already know you wont be able to get into top 4 either. Their defence is shocking really :lol:
Arsenal aren't getting Champions League football from any route. I'll eat my Vaseline-smeared shirt if they do.

cyberman

Arsenal are so used to scapegoating that they literally have to go out of their way to say it wasnt Aubs fault and praise him anyway.
Just say it was a bad miss and move on, no need for these theatrics

ShinjiNinja26

It's a shame, especially after all that happened with Arteta that their players are breaking Government rules.

Pepe, Lacazette, Luiz and Xhaka - the experienced lot as well.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/22/coronavirus-london-arsenal-news-nicolas-pepe-12596784/
Absolute fecking idiots!! :mad: Everyone else in the general public for the most part manages to abide by the rules and stay indoors yet these feckers can’t stay in their millionaire mansions?! :houllier: Hardly surprising seeing those names, some of the biggest wankers at the club...Lacazette and Xhaka especially!