Arse FAM TV

Josep Dowling

The channel has an unparalleled success compared to the rest football fan channels. They lose, opposing fans are eagerly waiting for their 4-5 new videos. They win, opposing fans are eagerly waiting for their 4-5 new videos. Arsenal fans don't give a lot of feck I reckon.
That’s why proper Arsenal fans hate the channel. It can’t be good when the channels main audience is opposing fans. Full time devils is the same old faces but they don’t go off on massive rants and actually feels like it’s a channel for Manchester United fans.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
AFTV under pressure to take positives from the defeat to appease people who wants to see them gone. DT would have reacted differently just two weeks ago if not for at the protests i think..

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
That’s why proper Arsenal fans hate the channel. It can’t be good when the channels main audience is opposing fans. Full time devils is the same old faces but they don’t go off on massive rants and actually feels like it’s a channel for Manchester United fans.
Breaking news. Regularly being arrocunts helps to attract people just to see them fail.

VJ1762

Full time devils most viewed videos is the Andy tate rants from 2014. It's just that recently, most people are now watching The united stand with personalities like 'Rants N bants', 'flex', 'Mark Goldbridge' etc.

R'hllor

Proper, yea right. FTD is just the worst of them all, they dont even leave the room most of the times.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
That's what I was saying earlier. It's like they're talking themselves into believing they're on to a winner. You can see the lack of conviction in them.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
AFTV under pressure to take positives from the defeat to appease people who wants to see them gone. DT would have reacted differently just two weeks ago if not for at the protests i think..
In fairness, DT and Troopz wouldn't ranting as much now as they were towards the end of the Wenger regime, since the new manager literally just started this past week. Even AFTV would give Arteta a bit more leash before attacking him with any degree of venom.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
In fairness, DT and Troopz wouldn't ranting as much now as they were towards the end of the Wenger regime, since the new manager literally just started this past week. Even AFTV would give Arteta a bit more leash before attacking him with any degree of venom.
If we beat them it could tip them over the edge.

AshRK

Full time devils most viewed videos is the Andy tate rants from 2014. It's just that recently, most people are now watching The united stand with personalities like 'Rants N bants', 'flex', 'Mark Goldbridge' etc.
He is another DT. The guy flip flops like anything. Fortunately most united fans call him out when he says sh*t. Arsenal fans in general should speak more against DT than AFTV in general. Troopz for all his rants remains logical and sounds less deluded. DT should be treated like TY. Avoiding him is the best solution.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He is another DT. The guy flip flops like anything. Fortunately most united fans call him out when he says sh*t. Arsenal fans in general should speak more against DT than AFTV in general. Troopz for all his rants remains logical and sounds less deluded. DT should be treated like TY. Avoiding him is the best solution.
Mark Goldbridge is a character someone made up to get views.

RedorDead21

If we beat them it could tip them over the edge.
More likely we’ll have another none performance and this place will be calling Ole out again. There’s not a world of
Difference only this place isn’t video content and thus rants don’t translate as well.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
More likely we’ll have another none performance and this place will be calling Ole out again. There’s not a world of
Difference only this place isn’t video content and thus rants don’t translate as well.
Why are you ruining the fun for everyone ffs

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Jesus Christ they have lost/drawn 14 of their last 15 games. This surely must be the worst historical form for any Arsenal team?

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Thought they played well today, they were much more organised than previously, much more solid and better when they didn't have the ball.
But for the keeper's error they would have won.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Thought the vids would be posted by now. Do they have get to to a safe place before recording now :lol:

Josep Dowling

Proper, yea right. FTD is just the worst of them all, they dont even leave the room most of the times.
My point was about the Arsenal channel not FTD. I’m not a fan of any of the fan channels, as they are nothing to with giving fans a voice. It’s people trying to make money off their own clubs name. I hate it when they interview the regular FTD lot and they act like they speak for all United fans.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I've only started following his content since he started warring with DT so don't have backstory you may have but he seems pretty consistent in his patience views especially.

Although his refusal to actually say Ole out despite implying it in every which way possible is right out of the Gary Neville handbook.

RoyH1

Arse Fam TV is a classic example of all that's wrong with the world in 2019. Being a bunch of loud and controversial pricks just to get more clicks and more income.

R'hllor

I know its thread about AFTV but due discussions about fan channels in general, will leave it here, saw somewhere that camera guy from United Stand got attacked.

Mike Smalling

The videos from today are gonna be a bit sweeter than usual after our defeat at the Emirates. Can't wait :drool: