Arse FAM TV

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
That is a very good point, they often have a big disrespect for their oppenents before games. Then the fan reaction can be quite entertaining, I agree with you on that.

Fully Fledged

I would wager that most clubs have these sorts of fans. However, we were the first where an individual realised that their reactions could be monetised on a huge scale. Whilst you do see the passion and unfiltered thoughts of "football fans", its hard to take them seriously.
And I would agree with all of this and no one takes them seriously.
They are there not for Arsenal fans to watch but for opposition fans to laugh at. They must get way more views when you lose than they do when you win.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
And I would agree with all of this and no one takes them seriously.
They are there not for Arsenal fans to watch but for opposition fans to laugh at. They must get way more views when you lose than they do when you win.
I disagree. First of all, their content are actually pretty good if you ignore the rage in post match interview. I'm sure there are lot of Arsenal fans who are watching them as well and still manage to laugh because of their character. The characters are very interesting & unique, a bit of immature as well. I find that Claude & Troopz have good sense of humour in their locker. However, someone like TY & DT probably not someone that any Arsenal fans want to watch.

AFC NimbleThumb

Infact they’re still the gift that keeps on giving. . .

*Yes you go nuts over a last minute winner but what’s that saluting b*llocks :lol:

RashyForPM

DT is so precious, how do they stand him?
I don’t think i could even be mates with someone like him :houllier: :lol: Aren’t mates meant to banter each other?

Besides, he was digging the cameraman out anyway. Can give it but can’t take it.

0le

The reaction to the goal during the watchalong, they all just go absolutely mental. :D

Amarsdd

preferred a Leicester loss but last 15 min of AFTV meltdown was a bit of a compensation.

OneUnited24

I’d love to see that guy Tys thoughts on the red card. Given his stance over the Leno challenge at Brighton I can see him going in hard on his player ...

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’d love to see that guy Tys thoughts on the red card. Given his stance over the Leno challenge at Brighton I can see him going in hard on his player ...
He thought it was a joke that the referee gave a foul against Nketiah. Then was outraged at the yellow. Then called VAR cheats for not sending Vardy off when it was a red

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I can see a video of Ty with title of "Vardy Your A Cheat (An Angry Ty)".

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
'Perez touched it ! Perez touched it ! Perez touched it ! Video ! Video ! Video ! Video !'

That fam is truly blud mad at the moment.

Rafaeldagold

They’ve got to be playing it up , they know it wasn’t offside surely . They’re way too loud for it to be normal fan reaction.

Phil

They’ve got to be playing it up , they know it wasn’t offside surely . They’re way too loud for it to be normal fan reaction.
To me it seems they are definitely doing it for views and that ad revenue

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He literally never touched the ball Perez.....Absolute morons every single one of them :wenger:

and TY saying "cheating scum" yet one of his players literally nearly snapped a players leg in half
DT's case later is that Perez made the attempt and somehow absorbed the keeper...

Fully Fledged

Isn't that the rule though?
Plus the keeper has to wait until the ball is past Perez to make a move on Vardy.
Perez wasn't offside though and Vardy is only offside if Perez touches it. From the first angle I thought he touched it then they showed another angle and his boot was nowhere near it.
Disappointing because I wanted Arsenal to win tonight.

cyberman

Perez wasn't offside though and Vardy is only offside if Perez touches it. From the first angle I thought he touched it then they showed another angle and his boot was nowhere near it.
Disappointing because I wanted Arsenal to win tonight.
Ah right.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Isn't that the rule though?
Plus the keeper has to wait until the ball is past Perez to make a move on Vardy.
DT accuses ref that he only looked at VAR for Vardy being offside and didn't even glanced Perez' position.