Arse FAM TV

Pagh Wraith

More proof that Claude is absolutely clueless. Zero ability to analyse a game without being hugely results oriented and over-the-top knee-jerk. He's not even entertaining anymore.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
More proof that Claude is absolutely clueless. Zero ability to analyse a game without being hugely results oriented and over-the-top knee-jerk. He's not even entertaining anymore.
His interviews alongside Ty are still comedy gold though. You can tell he actually hates the little fecker.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
They're actually mates aren't they?
Just Claude has a ridiculous paper thin temper.
I'm not sure.

It really doesn't look like it to me. In that interview I was talking about, Claude looked like he couldn't stand hearing the guy's voice. I'm sure they're not mortal enemies or anything, but I can't imagine either being able to converse without an argument breaking out within five minutes.

Castia

Started turning good and proper now. Both Claude and DT wanting the manager sacked.

Claude even compares him to Moyes :lol:

freeurmind

weak willed
Started turning good and proper now. Both Claude and DT wanting the manager sacked.

Claude even compares him to Moyes :lol:
He's not wrong though. Emery's subs were a disaster and like us it seems like we've been watching the same Arsenal players dive miserabe performances time and again for the past 5 years.

AJ10

That guy at the back is a complete moron.

Where's the video for fam blood?

freeurmind

weak willed
Wow it's been so long. I'm trembling at the thought of being close to you again. I close my eyes and I can hear you whispering to me "I've had enough Robbie", and I know deep down that I want it more than I'm afraid, I'm ready, so ready.

DoomSlayer

Wow it's been so long. I'm trembling at the thought of being close to you again. I close my eyes and I can hear you whispering to me "I've had enough Robbie", and I know deep down that I want it more than I'm afraid, I'm ready, so ready.
"It's time to go!"

Fosu-Mens

Gendouzi and Xhaka should not be starting as a pair. No intention behind their passing. Passing just to pass.

Pepe is not close to the level some people thought he would be. No surprise there.

Willock should play deep. Saka looks like a more productive player than Pepe. Would not mind Martinelli for us.