Arse FAM TV

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Out of all the fan channels, AFTV definitely has the most unhinged supporters.

As soon as they don’t win they end up fighting each other. Great entertainment of course.

United58

Everyone's screaming and roaring about Xhaka, meanwhile Robbie's trying to defend him non-stop cause he knows Xhaka watches Arsenal Fan TV :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Good old Arsenal,
We're proud to say that name,
While you steal my cap
We'll lose the game

freeurmind

weak willed
Feck me they did not disappoint tonight. Where's Claude's interview? I know Ty probably went missing as he usually does when they don't win.

cyberman

Robbie really is a dickhead. He has a habit of shouting down opinions he doesnt agree with. Hes as bad as the rest of them

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did they not slag Ozil off pretty regularly when he was still getting picked? I could be wrong but I don't remember them all loving him like they seem to now.

Pagh Wraith

These people take football way too seriously. Imagine getting that worked up just because your team didn't win. And their behaviour towards Xhaka was disgraceful, I'm with Robbie on this one.

Pagh Wraith

yes it was bad.

But to tell fans to F Off?
And him being captain.
Don't know how I would react to a whole stadium cheering ironically or booing me when I'm being substituted. Doesn't even matter if he'd been playing badly or not (seems he wasn't even that bad). Unless his attitude or behaviour is damaging the club (think Icardi at Inter), this is just not on.

AaronRedDevil

One thing that always annoys the feck out of me is that DT or Troopz barely allow Robbie to talk and explain things. Like they have no respect for him at least. I'm very surprised Robbie hasn't decked anyone by now. Fair play for keeping his cool. Fecking love this meltdown though :lol:

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Don't know how I would react to a whole stadium cheering ironically or booing me when I'm being substituted. Doesn't even matter if he'd been playing badly or not (seems he wasn't even that bad). Unless his attitude or behaviour is damaging the club (think Icardi at Inter), this is just not on.
I have heard some terrible things being said to players.
A lot worse than booing.

It may be painful. But a professional footballer has to just roll with it.

I'll be surprised if he remains captain.even more so if he is not sold in the summer or even in Jan.