Arse FAM TV

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Didn't the players choose the captain? Not sure how that is on Emery unless you say he should nominate him himself :confused:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Or maybe as a manager he should choose his own captain. He doesn't get his squad to pick the starting XI on matchdays.
That’s what I said but the fans in the videos are saying Emery picked him as captain.

I feel a bit sorry for Xhaka. Arsenal fans don’t half become vitriolic very quickly.

PyroMan

Absolute abomination of a "football" opinion channel. All of them, including Robbie, think they are some sort of spokespeople for the fans and set the agenda to their liking. Their reaction says it all yesterday - absolutely disgusting individuals.

This is why I intensely dislike the likes of Andy fecking Tate and Goldbridge. Talk absolute garbage most of the time but they definitely sway opinions of the lesser learned fans in favour of their agenda.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Absolute abomination of a "football" opinion channel. All of them, including Robbie, think they are some sort of spokespeople for the fans and set the agenda to their liking. Their reaction says it all yesterday - absolutely disgusting individuals.

This is why I intensely dislike the likes of Andy fecking Tate and Goldbridge. Talk absolute garbage most of the time but they definitely sway opinions of the lesser learned fans in favour of their agenda.
yep.

Absolutely toxic individuals.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Robbie is a very clever man, his channel isn't about football anymore. It's purely business for him, he knows the right questions to ask to fuel the anger of the various fans he questions. He knows how wind them up the right way for them to explode on his mic and the views exploding for him.
It may have started with good intentions but now he's in it for the cash

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Arsenal are shite yeah you understand yeah ....Yeah brud. You understand yeah understand brud yeah brud understand yeah yeah .

What a dope

Oggmonster

Robbie is a very clever man, his channel isn't about football anymore. It's purely business for him, he knows the right questions to ask to fuel the anger of the various fans he questions. He knows how wind them up the right way for them to explode on his mic and the views exploding for him.
It may have started with good intentions but now he's in it for the cash
Yeah he's more intelligent than the rest of them on the channel and knows how to wind them up so they react to it which gets him views and money. Days like yesterday are much better for him than Arsenal being successful and he probably prefers it really.

cyberman

Yeah he's more intelligent than the rest of them on the channel and knows how to wind them up so they react to it which gets him views and money. Days like yesterday are much better for him than Arsenal being successful and he probably prefers it really.
I dont think he does it on a windup. He's too quick to counter the rants that he doesnt agree with.
If he simply wanted fans to rant then he would sit back and watch but theres too many delusional Robbie moments in previews v Utd on other channels etc for this to be an act

cyberman

Typed DT into youtube to see hat reaction and the top search was DT hat stolen ffs.
He also has his hood up in the scuffle, has he a complex about his head or something? He immediatley covers his hatless dome for some reason. Im guessing hair plugs

EireRed_GS

we have some absolute muppets of our own these days on the United Stand, but these jokers are the originals :lol:.. hilarious stuff

all talking like pound shop gangstas blud fam blud fam :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Between Lee Judges post the Sheffield United game and then last night we finally got our AFTV back :lol:

Nogbadthebad

One day, DT is going to throw his weight around with the wrong person.

Hes an angry, bitter man, and I'd bet that the reason he is has very little to do with football.

But he's going to get knocked out. Probably on camera, at the rate he is going.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Thought it was a BBC vox pops.

Sweet Square

Worth saying this reaction comes from a match they didn't even lose and included a winning goal ruled out by bizarre VAR decision.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Robbie knows exactly how to wind these lot up, it’s too easy. To those against Xhaka - “yeah but it’s out of order to boo him like that”. Those defending Xhaka - “but he can’t do that though, he’s our captain”

VJ1762

:lol:

I know many don't care beyond what happens at United but Jesus Christ we could be Arsenal and then people really would have something to cry about
I mean, we are United, our standards and expectations should be way higher than that of Arsenal.