Arse FAM TV

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
After their fecking dancing after a dreadful display against us too. It’s fecking brilliant this

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"What are you doing?! Get away, you fecking dickhead. Why is he still going at him?! That's where they can use VAR!"

I would laugh at DT there but I'm certain I said the exact same things he was saying there about Fred at PSG.
DT for all his hateful demeanour and obnoxious language and rants is actually the one of those clowns who called that whole situation 100% spot on.

Can only imagine they didn't see the right angle to see the strangle grab. If they see that only a delusional fool wouldn't think it's a red.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Their initial reactions are cringey, but then DT makes sense, as does the other dude at the front. They accept the red card for xhaka being a dickhead.

The back 3 all talking shit with Ty with his usual it was someone else's fault for xhaka grabbing them. They still don't appear to understand the rules.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Things are going to get a lot rougher.

Southampton in the form of their lives next, then away to Everton before Chelsea play them at home - with City in the EFL Cup sandwiched in between.

At least Xhaka will miss the first 3.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
For those giving DT credit for his stance on Xhaka, it’s only because he has decided early doors to be pro-Arteta. He will immediately throw any player and his mistakes under the bus to defend the manager.

He is just following the hopeless narrative he has decided to go with. It’s desperation now, not any sort of logic, that had him defending the sending off.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So AFTV are now doing standalone videos capturing the meltdowns? Never again can Robbie dare say the point of his channel isn't to profit from the negativity
Tbh, it's not his fault they're having meltdowns. It's actually a part of the game which is significant to the result. He knows people will flick through the full match to find this bit. He just puts the highlights in clips? Makes sense to me.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
So AFTV are now doing standalone videos capturing the meltdowns? Never again can Robbie dare say the point of his channel isn't to profit from the negativity
Simon Jordan on Talksport said it best he's only profiting when Arsenal are losing.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Troopz spreading the love in the USA
That short American chap is fecking annoying, doesn't even sound like a fan. He just sounds like he is there to get a bit of money. He talks like Moss out of that scene from the IT Crowd with the clichés and stuff too.