g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Arse FAM TV

Pep's Suit

Moh used to be really annoying to listen to years ago, found him to be incredibly obnoxious - remember the whole net spend rant? - but he's weirdly become a far more level headed fan these days.
Yeah, he really sounds like a different person these days.

DT is actually quite intelligent (relative to the others), he's just an incredibly emotional person who comes across as a lunatic with his rants and double standards
I agree.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I remember DT talking to Robbie once about having been up in court, causally saying, "You know what's it like, Robbie. We've all been there."

Robbie just kept staring at him.

Tragically Hip

A
His best one about the Everton game was that it was excusable because it was raining, so it was difficult game :lol:
After the Carabao Cup defeat, Robbie asked him "Is this the worst Arsenal side you've ever seen?" He replied with something along the lines of, "I can't say because we are not actually there to see them." :lol:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ray Winstone as Liam 'ain't Goodenough' Goodenough.
"Robbie, they * With a slight pause and a quick glance at the camera, with finger fully charged and pointed* ain't GOOD-ENOUGH ! naaaah"

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
DT is actually quite intelligent (relative to the others), he's just an incredibly emotional person who comes across as a lunatic with his rants and double standards
Hi DT, welcome to the forums.

I once ate in a place called Priyas Palace and whilst the food was fantastic, it did not agree with my stomach the following day. The contents within my toilet pan the following morning had more intelligence than DT. True story.

jem

AFTV are not the reason for Arsenal’s performance on the pitch but I think they’re a big problem for Arsenal and their fans. Their platform is no longer about the voice of the fans, merely the voice of a select few and every single one is an idiot. I’m thankful United’s fan channels are respectable because I would be embarrassed if the clubs name was associated to this mob. Unfortunately we have that one idiot Mark Goldbridge. It’s all about making money using the club’s name. I don’t like it at all.
I don't have any problem with Goldbridge or the United Stand. I mean he can go on a bit about certain things ("McTominay is not a DM..."; "Our CB partnership does not work..." etc.) but I always feel he has the club's best interests at heart and tries to interact with fans in a much more meaningful way than the circus that is AFTV does. The Flex and KG show is also great.

Godfather

He’s a pompous, long winded, pretentious prick. The only sound AFTV lad is that James guys who look dweeby.
This. Moh was actually always the worst of the lot. Pretentious fecker. His nasal voice alone made him annoying. Haven't listened to him since lockdown.

Tyrion

Robbie has created a PT Barnum Circus of Football freaks. He said in his final interview with DT (?) that he needs to take a day or two off so he doesn't t have to think about the state of Arsenal FC.
Since he cant fly to Dubai for a couple of days due to the travel ban, he will just sit around counting his money in his bank accounts and look at his investments -- as a distraction from Arsenal.
PT Barnum Circus. :lol: :lol:

That is exactly it. If Arsenal could scout players as well as Robbie finds gems among their fanbase, they'd have smashed Bayern in last years final.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
Who is the market for DT’s BEHAVE hats? Imagine seeing that plonker and wanting to rep his merch. Nobody on Earth could be that sad.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

after watching that I very much doubt it.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's the biggest moron of them all.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Well, from what I watched about him talking about Arteta‘s case, he’s just putting faith blindly mainly down to FA Cup trophy alone. The fans and Robbie were keep asking why are you still believing in arteta, his answer is ‘’because I’ve seen it what he’s done last season’’. An intelligent fans will elaborate it more, will give more explanation about what he‘s seen in Arteta last season. Do players improve under Arteta? Tactics? Man management? He never going into such extent detail, may be he did in one video that I don’t watch but everytime Robbie and the super chat asked about it in their podcast, he never really explain it.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
If you're Chelsea then I think Partey is probably the only player you take.

There are a few close calls though - Leno/Mendy, Gabriel/Zouma, Tierney/Chilwell and Aubameyang/Werner(or Giroud depending on how you're lining up).

Godfather

Lewis guy comes off as a twat.
That's why these other fan channels just don't work so well like AFTV. Robbie is a very likeable character. The guys from our channel were knobs as are these from Chelsea. Wouldn't want to watch any from them even if they were renting.

United58

That's why these other fan channels just don't work so well like AFTV. Robbie is a very likeable character. The guys from our channel were knobs as are these from Chelsea. Wouldn't want to watch any from them even if they were renting.
Robbie's very clever, he's sniffing the business opportunities out while being the voice of reason on the show - thank feck Man United don't have someone like that, we'd have countless of millions of views racked up on YouTube with a DT or Claude :lol:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
To be fair the guy in United Stand named Flex is very likeable character and respectful, the guy who interview people post match. Very similar to Robbie.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He’s not intelligent he’s somewhat articulate. Big difference.

Godfather

To be fair the guy in United Stand named Flex is very likeable character and respectful, the guy who interview people post match. Very similar to Robbie.
Meh isn't he like Troopz with his Blood and Brutha talk? Funny to listen to at times but as a "host" of a show if you will I'm not sure he works. Also I often simply don't understand these guys. For non native English speakers they can be hard to follow. Robbie seems down to earth and actually talks like a normal person.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Meh isn't he like Troopz with his Blood and Brutha talk? Funny to listen to at times but as a "host" of a show if you will I'm not sure he works. Also I often simply don't understand these guys. For non native English speakers they can be hard to follow. Robbie seems down to earth and actually talks like a normal person.
He's on cloud 9 mate. Had enough money to buy out Arsenal if he wants.

Godfather

Robbie's very clever, he's sniffing the business opportunities out while being the voice of reason on the show - thank feck Man United don't have someone like that, we'd have countless of millions of views racked up on YouTube with a DT or Claude :lol:
We had that under the Moyes and van Gaal era though didn't we? This McKola guy (who was actually the most likeable of the lot) always had people in after our matches that went on proper rants. Just that many of those interviewed were pretentious smart arses like this Howson guy so it never was that popular.

Godfather

He's on cloud 9 mate. Had enough money to buy out Arsenal if he wants.
We don't actually know that. And even if that was the case. Why not? He started this channel on his own and it was a success. Fair fecks to him. He doesn't really show it though and seems a nice guy

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
We don't actually know that. And even if that was the case. Why not? He started this channel on his own and it was a success. Fair fecks to him. He doesn't really show it though and seems a nice guy
I didn't say he's not a nice guy or he doesn't deserve it. I was just making a joke. Probably a bad one.

United58

We had that under the Moyes and van Gaal era though didn't we? This McKola guy (who was actually the most likeable of the lot) always had people in after our matches that went on proper rants. Just that many of those interviewed were pretentious smart arses like thos Howson guy so it never was that popular.
It's weird, we have a bigger fanbase than Arsenal so it shouldn't be that hard to find our Troopz, DT and Claude? And we've been truly awful over the last 6 years at times, but it's ArsenalFanTV that get all the media attention, and I think Robbie deserves a lot of "credit" for that (I think he's a disgraceful supporter, but phenomenal businessperson)

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Nah. Different. The left guy. Normal accent.