Arse FAM TV

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He seemed like the only sane guy apart from Mo among the regulars of the how.

Ty, DT, Troopz, Kelechi all seemed cracked, and Robbie was just giving them a voice to earn money for himself

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'd actually disagree. I remember when I first joined twitter in 2011 or 2012 and I think it was worse then but with just with less people. A lot of horrible things were said, but accepted that I think would be called out more today. Perhaps it was better for celebrities or high profile people as there was less attention on them but I think it's always had large pockets of toxicity.
I don't think toxicity is avoidable on any platform, there definitely was some of that going on back then, but the sheer size of it now, the relentless barrage I think is a recent development in the last 4-5 years, at least as far as football twitter is concerned.

jem

So incredibly sad - I got a bad feeling as soon as I saw his picture on my Instagram feed. I hope he found some peace in the end.

Renegade

RIP

Arsenal fan tv is a fecking cesspool. Half the blokes on there have mental health issues. Grown men dont get so worked up about football. Ty is one who obviously is going through something and he's constantly bullied and harassed by the whole crew.
Its a shitshow.
You say that but are they any worse than the people on here right after a defeat?

SuperiorXI

You say that but are they any worse than the people on here right after a defeat?
No they're not, they're just football fans at the end of the day, it's close to 100% chance you'll get a load of nonsense it's part of what football is.

If we had a RedCafeTV it would be the same if not worse.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Did they end up doing a watch along today?

I really thought they would have cancelled out of respect for Claude.

RashyForPM

Money to be made.
Completely unfair. They did it to pay respect to Claude and their super chats went to paying for something either in relation to his funeral or the thing itself. Let’s appreciate rather than slander.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Completely unfair. They did it to pay respect to Claude and their super chats went to paying for something either in relation to his funeral or the thing itself. Let’s appreciate rather than slander.
That’s good, as they should have.

But let’s not be too Pollyanna-ish about this. This is a job for some of them. That’s reality.

Hoof the ball

Did they end up doing a watch along today?

I really thought they would have cancelled out of respect for Claude.
They took a two-day hiatus from posting anything on the channel out of respect for Claude.

Respect is in the genuineness of the intent, not in the number of days it's done for.

RashyForPM

That’s good, as they should have.

But let’s not be too Pollyanna-ish about this. This is a job for some of them. That’s reality.
Well yeah, but if they use this ‘job’ to do something decent, then let’s say ‘well done’ or ‘fair enough’ and move on. You wouldn’t call your postman a money maker would you? :lol: Just an example, but you get my drift.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Well yeah, but if they use this ‘job’ to do something decent, then let’s say ‘well done’ or ‘fair enough’ and move on. You wouldn’t call your postman a money maker would you? :lol: Just an example, but you get my drift.
I do, but a postman is providing an essential service, AFTV is....also providing an essential service when you think about it. Especially to us.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Why? They done a Claude video to pay their respects didn't they?
They took a two-day hiatus from posting anything on the channel out of respect for Claude.

Respect is in the genuineness of the intent, not in the number of days it's done for.
I just asked the question lads. I thought it would have been the best thing to do. It’s the thing that most people watch, so reasonable to not realize that it went ahead.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The Return of DT in the 2nd half......to glorious effect.
Timestamped video, but it's 1:45:56 onwards, fam!

Watch and rejoiceth!

Claude added authenticity to AFTV along with Voldemort. The rest are just character actors. I can see this as the tipping point for AFTV.

RashyForPM

I do, but a postman is providing an essential service, AFTV is....also providing an essential service when you think about it. Especially to us.
Exactly, and even more so when they get annually rolled over by Pool and City actually. Silver linings and all that :D

Castia

They’re actually pretty calm considering they are about to drop to 10th in the league. I think they are still hopeful of winning the Europa, if they got knocked out of Europe I can see full meltdown Arteta out happening.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They’re actually pretty calm considering they are about to drop to 10th in the league. I think they are still hopeful of winning the Europa, if they got knocked out of Europe I can see full meltdown Arteta out happening.
They are still in denial. Keep mentioning ''we are a big club'' or '' one of the three biggest clubs in England'' like that will ensure or entitled to be in Europe.

Chairman Steve

Feck the soaps, Feck Line of Duty. This is the prime time drama you need to get into. A great episode with an amazing end twist tonight :lol: