Arse FAM TV

Rafaeldagold

How can Troopz get away with saying ‘ Kane didn’t get booked because he’s white’! Imagine if that was the other way round...??

Troopz clearly sees race in everything & making such an obvious race baiting comment needs educating too

Mike Smalling

This was their defense video
Robbie taking a page straight out of the Wenger playbook. "I didn't really hear it at the time" :lol: Right.

Shame it had to be Claude, though. Probably the one out of the bunch I was most sympathetic towards, before this indicent.

Castia

So Claude has gone. Rightly so but he will need some help going forward, the guy has huge mental issues and this could well be the tipping point.

ShinjiNinja26

How can Troopz get away with saying ‘ Kane didn’t get booked because he’s white’! Imagine if that was the other way round...??

Troopz clearly sees race in everything & making such an obvious race baiting comment needs educating too
As I said earlier it comes down to money and Troopz is the big draw and brings in the cash for Robbie, whereas Claude is just a background character he’s expendable.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Also, how can you essentially sack someone and still make them attend an educational course? :lol:

That can only mean they'll eventually bring him back surely

RyRoc

Do Arsenal fans like these guys ?
Whenever Arsenal lose, AFTV is usually trending and it's mostly opposition fans talking about how much they can't wait to the videos tonight - I think that tells you all about how real Arsenal fans feel about the channel.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Robbie taking a page straight out of the Wenger playbook. "I didn't really hear it at the time" :lol: Right.

Shame it had to be Claude, though. Probably the one out of the bunch I was most sympathetic towards, before this indicent.
Yeah I always liked Claude.

RyRoc

A few months ago when Xhaka stropped off the field , I remember Troopz said something about him not being a proper Albanian and I thought at the time if Robbie doesn't start to police his channel better then someone is going to completely cross the line to what is acceptable in terms of the language they use. I'm not surprise this has happened.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
As I said earlier it comes down to money and Troopz is the big draw and brings in the cash for Robbie, whereas Claude is just a background character he’s expendable.
Not really sure about that, his 'feud' with Ty is a big part of that channel, so much so they created a 'Claude and Ty show'.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
As a Chinese guy, I find the DVD comment less offensive that the Troopz Kane/white comment. Mind you, I grew up in England when the chippy was always referred to as the chinkie's -- even in front of me.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

It wouldn't work the other way round. I've seen it on twitter too, white people are desperately trying to be offended by what Troopz said. Troopz is basically implying Kane receives preferential treatment because he's white. In what way is that racist? Can someone explain it to me?

Rafaeldagold

It wouldn't work the other way round. I've seen it on twitter too, white people are desperately trying to be offended by what Troopz said. Troopz is basically implying Kane receives preferential treatment because he's white. In what way is that racist? Can someone explain it to me?
What on Earth are you talking about? How is it not racist? He’s saying Kane didn’t get a yellow because of the colour of his skin .

Overtly & undeniably racist

Pagh Wraith

I mean it is racist technically and I really don't think he should be saying that (mainly because it's also bollocks) but you're not going to get white people up in arms about it. And those who are, are usually pretending to create some false equivalency. Still, it's a very silly comment that surely doesn't help things.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
What on Earth are you talking about? How is it not racist? He’s saying Kane didn’t get a yellow because of the colour of his skin .

I'm asking for you to explain how it's racist as I genuinely don't understand how it is.

I mean it is racist technically and I really don't think he should be saying that (mainly because it's also bollocks) but you're not going to get white people up in arms about it. And those who are, are usually pretending to create some false equivalency. Still, it's a very silly comment that surely doesn't help things.
That was the way I saw it. I think what Troopz said is nonsense and he shouldn't have said it, but there's definitely a certain type of person on social media who's jumping on it as a response to the recent BLM movement.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
You could look at it from another angle and say that Troopz is claiming referees are racist towards non-white players.

Rafaeldagold

I'm asking for you to explain how it's racist as I genuinely don't understand how it is.

That was the way I saw it. I think what Troopz said is nonsense and he shouldn't have said it, but there's definitely a certain type of person on social media who's jumping on it as a response to the recent BLM movement.
What don’t you understand? He said that a player didn’t get booked because of the colour of his skin?

How is it not a racist comment?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
You could look at it from another angle and say that Troopz is claiming referees are racist towards non-white players.
True. But accusing referees of being racist isn't a racist in itself.
What don’t you understand? He said that a player didn’t get booked because of the colour of his skin?

So you can't actually explain how it's racist, can you?

RashyForPM

The thing I find the weirdest is that some reports refer to Claude as a PUNDIT :lol:
Mate, Claude is as much a pundit as I am a cute 2 year old Hungarian baby :lol: Ranting, raving twat.

Anyway, can’t stand these low-key racist remarks (and all racism in general of course). Both Claude and Troopz with their remarks about Asians and white supremacy respectively have to go, not just Claude. Also, people are saying on Twitter that Claude can’t be sacked due to his mental health issues, and of course they should generally be treated better and more carefully, but these remarks can cause mental health issues themselves to people, Asians in this case.

Absolutely disgusting.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

It's positive discrimination which is discrimination nonetheless. I think it was a racist comment, and Troopz was just trying to ride the BLM wave to say nonsensical things about the opposition and officials.

Rafaeldagold

True. But accusing referees of being racist isn't a racist in itself.

So you can't actually explain how it's racist, can you?
I just did explain it but it doesn’t really need explaining.

If you can’t see that’s a racist comment then I can’t help you

RashyForPM

That guy has history of horrible race-related remarks too. Called Burnley ‘white lives matter’, before thankfully being told off by Robbie and DT. How is a whole club racist from one guy’s actions?

Deserved a strict warning for that already, before being sacked after his remarks about Kane’s colour. To be frank, he seems to dislike white people. Claude had to be sacked after his derogatory comments about Son and Asians too. Shocking. Who even thinks of racist remarks like DVD during a football match, not least the biggest one of their season? From that, he is also purely racist. Robbie, Moh, Kelechi and Lee Judges seem to be the only educated ones.

I realise I am speaking right from the heart, but I deplore blatant racism. It’s one of the worst things in the world.

Last edited:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Robbie's probably praying they get battered tonight more than usual so all this can be swept under the carpet.

dove

Imagine being offended by "Kane didn’t get booked because he’s white" comment. I imagine leaving your house is a chore for some of you...

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I just did explain it but it doesn’t really need explaining.

If you can’t see that’s a racist comment then I can’t help you
You didn't explain it, you just repeated your original comment twice more.

Smithy89

Imagine being offended by "Kane didn’t get booked because he’s white" comment. I imagine leaving your house is a chore for some of you...

I don't think that's the whole point people are trying to make, Troopz is constantly saying certain stuff. Equality should be equality both ways.

RashyForPM

Why bring race and suggestions of white supremacy into it though? Talk about his England captaincy or something, not his bloody colour.

Just out of interest, you at least realise the wrongs of the Son remarks from Claude right?

dove

Why bring race and suggestions of white supremacy into it though? Talk about his England captaincy or something, not his bloody colour.

Just out of interest, you at least realise the wrongs of the Son remarks from Claude right?
I do. However most of "racist" things get blown way out of proportion such as this comment about Kane. I mean seriously, since I am white, am I supposed ti be offended by what Troopz said...?

RyRoc

The racist comment is the one made by Claude - lets not get away from that. Too often in these instances we get whataboutery and we end up moving away from the real issues that people from that part of society are facing. I'm not having a go at you btw, it's just a trend I've noticed online a lot recently and needs to be called out on.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
It is silly they ban him for that. They say so much crap all the time. Just ban them all.
They originally defended Claude, until one of their sponsors withdrew. Robbie's decision has nothing to do with morals, it was purely financial.

Rafaeldagold

The racist comment is the one made by Claude - lets not get away from that. Too often in these instances we get whataboutery and we end up moving away from the real issues that people from that part of society are facing. I'm not having a go at you btw, it's just a trend I've noticed online a lot recently and needs to be called out on.
I don’t get it. Both are racist comments surely?

Paul_Scholes18

They originally defended Claude, until one of their sponsors withdrew. Robbie's decision has nothing to do with morals, it was purely financial.
Interesting. I thought everyone watching wanted to listen to crap and silly comments. Like what sponsor stand behind them and gets offended by that?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

This discussion is best had removing Troopz from the equation.

Are you genuinely trying to die on the hill that accusing the majority of benefiting from unconscious bias is racist?

Accusing someone in particular or society in general of being biased towards white people is not being racist. It's a serious accusation, but it is not racist.

Arguing each and every white person is biased towards whites and negatively against non-whites would be racist though.

Rafaeldagold

This discussion is best had removing Troopz from the equation.

Are you genuinely trying to die on the hill that accusing the majority of benefiting from unconscious bias is racist?

Accusing someone in particular or society in general of being biased towards white people is not being racist. It's a serious accusation, but it is not racist.

Arguing each and every white person is biased towards whites and negatively against non-whites would be racist though.
It’s a racist mindset to be had for sure. If I thought someone didn’t get a yellow card because they’re black I’d want to have a serious word with myself.

Troopz has issues & his comment was race baiting & he absolutely should be called out for it, because he’s trying to be funny but you actually undermine the black lives matter movement & campaigning for equality when you say shite like that

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
It’s a racist mindset to be had for sure. If I thought someone didn’t get a yellow card because they’re black I’d want to have a serious word with myself.

Troopz has issues & his comment was race baiting & he absolutely should be called out for it, because he’s trying to be funny but you actually undermine the black lives matter movement & campaigning for equality when you say shite like that
Agree with your sentiment.

Although I didn't get the impression that he was trying to be funny. I think he just believes that the referee didn't book Harry Kane because he's white.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

If you want to be the guy telling non-whites that their opinion that pro-white bias in society exists is part of them having a "racist mindset", you go for it.

RyRoc

I don’t get it. Both are racist comments surely?
Troopz is saying that Harry Kane got the decision because he’s white and to some people this is considered as the superior race. Whilst it’s IMO a very stupid thing to say in this instance and if I was Robbie I'd encouraging him to stay away from any of those kind of comments , there are undoubtedly scenarios in the world where this does apply and is part of racial injustice which many people face and which people are protesting about.

Claude is making fun of the fact that Son is Asian, and is using a word that mocks the asian community and attempt to belittle him. There is a clear difference.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He also needs to have a word with Ty who has been saying black lives matter. Surely this means white lives don't matter to him.