Arse FAM TV

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yes I watched the whole thing. I watch that stuff for pure entertainment, not fecking quality football analysis :lol:

Don’t know why it’s strange to concentrate on what I thought was funny about the video, without needing to comment on everything he said.
Didnt say it was strange or that you needed to comment on the entire video.

The videos on the channel only worked because they were utterly delusional and ridiculous, which was funny. They were meltdowns. That's not actually a meltdown, that's actually a realistic take. In that video, he actually makes a lot of sense and is pretty much right.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Didnt say it was strange or that you needed to comment on the entire video.

The videos on the channel only worked because they were utterly delusional and ridiculous, which was funny. They were meltdowns. That's not actually a meltdown, that's actually a realistic take. In that video, he actually makes a lot of sense and is pretty much right.
I agree that this was pretty ”normal” compared to some of his stuff.

I never said anything about some of his points not being spot on or anything. Never said there was a meltdown. I simply noticed that he spoke as if he was part of the team or something. Focused on that part.

I’ve been a United fan from around 1991-92 but I wouldn’t say I’ve ”been through title races and that I know how they are.”

top1whoisman

Scout
Well, how about old enough when they were winning leagues. Or are you gonna be arsey about that?
Fair enough in terms of being around when they won something. It still amuses me when he’s speaking like a player in a post-match interview but then again most of these fan cam fan do.

Loon

:lol:
Fair enough in terms of being around when they won something. It still amuses me when he’s speaking like a player in a post-match interview but then again most of these fan cam fan do.
He’s emotional and that’s his style I guess. it is funny, but I sort of got his point.

bosskeano

ffs....makes you wonder what it would be like if Utd can a fan tv page after a fuking loss like we had at Sevilla

Noot

Supports
Manchester City

Apparently 8 minutes added time was not enough. Should have been 18 :houllier:
If they wanted more injury time they could've got Martinelli to repeat his Bednarek trick and buy them a few minutes.

Gavinb33

If you cut through the rhetoric and outlandishness with Troopz what he says about the team is actually accurate in that video, 3 draws in a row in a run in is disastrous especially 2 games against teams right at the bottom of the league

top1whoisman

Scout
If you cut through the rhetoric and outlandishness with Troopz what he says about the team is actually accurate in that video, 3 draws in a row in a run in is disastrous especially 2 games against teams right at the bottom of the league
Of course it is. Doesn’t require much football knowledge to state that though.

Mike Smalling

I feel like that goes for most of them though. Cut through the presentation and the theatrics, they usually talk some sense about their team. The obvious exception is Ty who must either be on the spectrum or willfully ignorant. The regulars like Lee, DT, Claude (RIP), Turkish and Troopz were never that outlandish in their footballing opinions were they? I mean, they are tribal like all other fans of course, but not deluded.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I feel like that goes for most of them though. Cut through the presentation and the theatrics, they usually talk some sense about their team. The obvious exception is Ty who must either be on the spectrum or willfully ignorant. The regulars like Lee, DT, Claude (RIP), Turkish and Troopz were never that outlandish in their footballing opinions were they? I mean, they are tribal like all other fans of course, but not deluded.
Yeah Troopz used to be spot on with his criticisms but people couldn't get past "fam" and "blud" being repeated multiple times. Claude was also good.

Zoo

Another AFTV prick, maybe Ty is the only nice one?

LARulz

Another AFTV prick, maybe Ty is the only nice one?
What an idiot. The only thing making me thinking it's not abusive (hopefully) is that he said she was laughing etc. basically knowing it's a "character"

I am clutching. I am almost convinced he is like that even without the camera's

Chairman Steve

Troopz is unhinged as feck :lol: This is why you should always have some other hobbies along with football. Spending your day vicariously living through a bunch of millionaires playing football will drive you insane if your team is fecking it up.

As a side question, who runs that Barstool Football Twitter account? I can’t quite tell if it’s some American doing a ‘How do you do fellow PL kids’ routine unironically.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Troopz is unhinged as feck :lol: This is why you should always have some other hobbies along with football. Spending your day vicariously living through a bunch of millionaires playing football will drive you insane if your team is fecking it up.
Isn't this the case of most football fans ? Ordinary people relying on football to make their mundane lives happy.

Chairman Steve

Check out Troopz’ reaction to the 2-0 goal on his stream.

Rage at conceding to smug at offside to contemplating at near HT to tense at VAR and finally back to rage at goal given :lol: