Arse FamTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

No jokes aside, it's clear he's not a balanced person. He's in his 40s ffs.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw the post.
Didnt post anything because I dont know anything about the subject and didnt want to comment on someones mental health.

That wasnt funny.. it just made me a little sad...

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I love old Claude, he's a classic grumpy old bloke. Arsenal are killing him though, the poor guy. That little fella Ty trolls him hard, constantly backing Wenger and saying Arsenal can win trophies. He knows exactly what he's doing as he sends Claude's blood pressure off the chart :lol:. Lee the bald guy is good to listen to and tells it how it is. I just can't listen to that Troopz guy, with his fake West Indian accent.
Kelechi is my current favorite. His clear bias towards Iwobi is funny.

cyberman

Today Robbie has claimed he has sources close to Sanchez and now he has contacts at Dortmund.
He really is taking over football, he's gone international.

FujiVice

Claude trying his hand at the scoops game. Needs better sources.

Needham

Whatever happened to the big fella? Heavy D was it? Not seen him for time.
The big lump made of marshmellows? Think he ate himself. Seriously I think Arsenal FC and ArsenalFanTv are in some kind of intertwined death march. Kudos to the hard work of the entrepreneur who set it up but its having a baleful influence on the club and the way people view the club.

Needham

No jokes aside, it's clear he's not a balanced person. He's in his 40s ffs.
Ah we're all gonna be in a box underground forever one day, let him have his unbalanced fun. Just please stop him from procreating.

cyberman

Misery does love company, lets get together and hug this Sanchez mess out

FujiVice

Mate, he was on Judge Rinder yesterday for renting a house and leaving it like a shithole. He's an unbelievable loser by all accounts.

RedDevilRoshi

Mate, he was on Judge Rinder yesterday for renting a house and leaving it like a shithole. He's an unbelievable loser by all accounts.

That bloody “Mooo” noise he makes whenever he speaks... dearie me! Makes him sound like a constipated cow giving birth.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Like someone else said, I expect he'll be good for them and Sanchez will be better for us, as Sanchez is just a better player.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He really gets around shite TV doesn't he? He'll be on I'm a Celeb or Big Brother next.
Think he's done big brother and that storage programme.
That bloody “Mooo” noise he makes whenever he speaks... dearie me! Makes him sound like a constipated cow giving birth.

The state of him.

Walters_19_MuFc

Mkhi and Aubemayang were devastating at Dortmund. Very good friends too.

Could prove to be two very good signings for Arsenal if they can secure both.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Good viewing tonight. This Lee guy speaks a lot of sense, despite Robbie's take on things.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Good viewing tonight. This Lee guy speaks a lot of sense, despite Robbie's take on things.
Lee Gunner's the only rational one on there. Robbie is just very salty about the whole Sanchez affair. He's in denial.

The one where Ty says United AREN'T the biggest club in England.....and Liverpool are is just priceless! :eek:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lee Gunner's the only rational one on there. Robbie is just very salty about the whole Sanchez affair. He's in denial.

The one where Ty says United AREN'T the biggest club in England.....and Liverpool are is just priceless! :eek:
Just ridiculous from Ty. He's not a very smart chap, and very deluded, but it's that mix of just saying the first thing that comes into his head and stubbornly trying to argue it out that tops it off.

Swearing Budgie

I think Mikhi will be dump for them. It's like when we somehow managed to offload Veron on Chelsea.

CM21

Ty said Manchester United are not the biggest club in England. He said it's Liverpool. :wenger::lol::lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why is Robbie being a bitch ? Let the guy express his view
Trying to imagine it if it was us, losing say Ronaldo mid season back in the day. I expect we'd have been salty.

Although it's hard to see why people think it's a straight City - glory, United - money, when City obviously bought their way into the top table through no skill of their own. Added to the fact we've won more in our worst period for 30 years than they have in their best period for the same time scale.

Snafu17

Robbie doesn't actually seem to understand what the interviewer is supposed to do.

kouroux

Trying to imagine it if it was us, losing say Ronaldo mid season back in the day. I expect we'd have been salty.

Although it's hard to see why people think it's a straight City - glory, United - money, when City obviously bought their way into the top table through no skill of their own. Added to the fact we've won more in our worst period for 30 years than they have in their best period for the same time scale.
There is being salty and there is interrupting the man he chose to interview because he disagrees with him. What's the point of holding the mic if you don't like what the other person is saying ?

Austria-Red

He is guaranteed a title this Season at City. But still, he is not signing a 0.5 year contract but one for 4.5 years. Who is going to say that City will be the more successful team over that period?

kouroux

Robbie doesn't actually seem to understand what the interviewer is supposed to do.
Exactly. The guy is actually trying to give a point of view no one even tries to understand (why Sanchez would choose Man Utd), we've all been hearing the boring shit about "winning the PL with City" by almost everyone. Just let him talk, plus I noticed how Robbie is very sensationalist now, like when he jumped to the question "Is Mourinho better than Pep ? " when the guy didn't mean to compare both managers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There is being salty and there is interrupting the man he chose to interview because he disagrees with him. What's the point of holding the mic if you don't like what the other person is saying ?
He doesn't do it too often, so it was quite surprising. The closest he gets is tickling Ty for his ridiculous delusion.
Sanchez has often hit him harder than most

cyberman

Robbie has a habit of pushing his views through.
When Arsenal are linked with a player he always seems to know a season ticket holder or someone from that country who tells him what a wonderful player they're signing.
Just this week a Dortmund fan told him Aubameyang was a better player than Sanchez.
He's as deluded as the rest of them.

AshRK

Its so funny how Arsenal fans are licking Pep and City's ass and are fully convinced it is all because of money as if United are some shit club. This whole notion that Pep is the best and Jose is crap also sounds funny, both are world class managers

Let us take an example: Say I as a student am offered an admission from the best university and give me 80% scholarship and they say all you have to do is wait for one year and can join then. But then I also get offer from an equally great university, say a tad behind the best but has a huge name and they say you can join now and you get 100% scholarship. I as a student will surely choose the latter and start my career rather than just sitting home. Did I choose because of scholarship solely? NO. Had the offer been made by some crap university or not so great university then I would not have accepted. Same thing can be applied to Sanchez's situation, why should he waste another precious year for Pep when he can play under another top manager and one of the best clubs in the world. Just putting money as the sole criteria shows the bitterness of Arsenal fans

Status
Not open for further replies.