Arsenal 2020/21 - General Discussion

meamth

This is way worse than United rebuild.

They are light years below top 6 at this rate.

Looking at their players, it's all shambles, except Saka.

Devil may care

Their defence is chronic, Tierney is good going forward but gets caught out of position too often. When you look at their forwards it's a talented group, but it doesn't feel like Aubameyang and Lacazette are fully comitted, however buying Odegaard when they needed a CB and RB more was an odd choice. I think Smith Rowe is one to keep an eye on though, if things don't improve i can see clubs trying to buy him and I think they said yesterday that he's in the last 2 years of his contract.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Their defence is chronic, Tierney is good going forward but gets caught out of position too often. When you look at their forwards it's a talented group, but it doesn't feel like Aubameyang and Lacazette are fully comitted, however buying Odegaard when they needed a CB and RB more was an odd choice. I think Smith Rowe is one to keep an eye on though, if things don't improve i can see clubs trying to buy him and I think they said yesterday that he's in the last 2 years of his contract.
He signed a new contract until 2026 a month ago.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
We literally signed 2 CBs the past 2 years, both of which are injured. We don't need to sign another CB.

But a RB, we do need. But, equally we needed Odegaard so not sure how that's relevent.