Arsenal 2023/24 - Have bottled the Champions League and are Bottling the League

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
I've mentioned this several times, I genuinely don't believe you watch most of the games you comment on.
Very weird outburst to a post made in jest.

And yes you mentioned that before, but not just to me. Its seems like its your silly default response to any fan that provides an opposing view to yours on here (e.g., Declan Rice, Havertz) :).

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal

And yes you mentioned that before, but not just to me. Its seems like its your silly default response to any fan that provides an opposing view to yours on here (e.g., Declan Rice, Havertz) :).
You mean to say that you don't believe that Rashford literally transforms into Pele for home games against Arsenal? I don't believe you - you just clearly haven't watched United enough recently.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

I don't think I've said that to anyone else, but I definitely remember reading elements in your posts that really made me question it.
You mean to say that you don't believe that Rashford literally transforms into Pele for home games against Arsenal? I don't believe you - you just clearly haven't watched United enough recently.
I mean I'm obivously not implying his post was to be read literally - even as an exaggeration, it's a ridiculous post though.