Arsenal Anthem - Keep the Faith

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
A ginger nerd rapping about Arsenal over a U2 track... I imagine this is on repeat in Hell.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I'm trying to weigh up which is more inappropriate, a "we're champions more times than you" over a Vietnam protest anthem, or a "Keep the faith in Arsenal" ballad over Sunday Bloody Sunday?....

Hmmm...it's close...You stay classy Holloway Road.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I'm trying to weigh up which is more inappropriate, a "we're champions more times than you" over a Vietnam protest anthem, or a "Keep the faith in Arsenal" ballad over Sunday Bloody Sunday?....

Hmmm...it's close...You stay classy Holloway Road.
Not Sure Mike Hardcastles electro-pop ditty really deserves to be called a protest anthem. All the more so when you consider it's responsible for unleashing Simon fecking Fuller on the world.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Brown is different. He's brown, sometimes he's white, and sometimes he's black. Weirdo.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Well he's orange actually....But he clearly has black nappy hair, making his gingerness synonymous with his blackness, rather than his whiteness...or his ever prominent orangeness.

mufcwarm92

That chorus is one of the most painful things I've ever had to live through. Shame really, some of the rap parts are actually alright...

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
What next? ArseAid?