Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromTheBench

Can't imagine a manager resigning just selling 1 player :confused:

Maybe Chelsea have come in for Pogba and they are selling both he and Vida? You can then understand the manager resigning - Somethings deefiantly happened though, i expect something on Vidal to be announced next 12 hours, Juventus have to make a statement and so does Conte, so we should find out.
I don't think he was happy with the signings they were making either.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

Maybe Chelsea have come in for Pogba and they are selling both he and Vida? You can then understand the manager resigning - Somethings deefiantly happened though, i expect something on Vidal to be announced next 12 hours, Juventus have to make a statement and so does Conte, so we should find out.
He was going to resign in April because he wants to win the Champions League but he doesn't think he can do it if Juve don't drastically invest. Selling your best player isn't a sign of wanting to improve so it could have been the last straw.

Browniee

There's no chance Pogba would come back here. I doubt even the club would have him back.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man

I read elsewhere that Conte left Bari too because the board broke a promise, maybe they said to him, they won't sell Vidal/Pogba/any top player, could be a reason for sure. Let's see what happen, way too exciting now :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Vidal's probably a little bit likelier, but everyone should calm down a bit on Pogba.

We're not getting both! Cripes!

Kostur

海尔的老板
Yea, Mitten says that there are some negotiations going on and then Jamie the turd comes with his claims that there was no contact. feck off Jamie.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Pogba is off to Real or PSG probably, no way he's coming to us. Wouldn't want him here that much and we don't really need him. We already have Fellaini, Fletcher, Cleverly, Ando, Carrick and Ander Herrera + Arturo Vidal on top of that.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Seriously, can the Mods ban any Jamie Jackson tweets! same cnut who said we had no intention of signing Herrera and said Shaw wasn't on his way to United

He's an ABU feck him
I'm happy with that.

Continue the wankfest.....

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Jamie Jackson is the ultimate heel.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

Oh Jackson. How has a wonderful paper like the Guardian hired such a clueless berk.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Imagine Vidal AND Pogba coming here. Christ.
Vidal/Pogba/Herrera & Carrick (or Cleverley) back-up :drool: They'd have to be some departures but i wouldn't give a feck.

Nani/Young/Henandez/Felliani/Fletcher can all bog off, that should make around £40m there.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Does anyone know what the last thing Jamie Jackson got right regarding United was? Also, not something that DT and Ogden, Ducker etc. also knew?

Jammydodger7

This mightn't be all good, say Conte is leaving because Vidal is being sold to us, which most people seem to think is the case. What if Juve feel like they can't afford to let a manager of his ability go so they decide to pull out of the Vidal deal and keep him?

Sam

It seems that the mainstream media (Mail, Mirror, Jackson, Odgen) are all being told and briefed that no negotiations have taken place.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Holy shit, can't believe this might be happening. This is amazing.

Signing Vidal in addition to the two so far would probably make this our best transfer window ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.