Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Nani

560 days since his last goal and then two come along at once. Delighted for him, great performance so far, what a brilliant free kick for the second goal. Hope he keeps this up, clearly still an important player for us when he's in form and playing with confidence.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That freekick was absolutely sublime :lol: well done Ash.

Mike09

Struggling to recall the last time someone scored a free kick for us. Pogba? Mata?

Was a wicked curve, Gomez had no chance.
Not even closed :lol:

Rashford last season in Europa League and before Rashford was Zlatan in final vs Southampton. Even Rashford got one against Benfica this season as well.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Incredible how Smashley Young’s suddenly found himself again. Real credit to the club.

When he joined us he was a winger who cut in from the left and scored bangers. Now he’s a left wing back who works the line.

A lot of players would’ve given up when their best position was taken by other players. He’s just kept plugging away though. Respect to him.

One of the few title winners we have left from Fergie’s last team. You can see it in his fighting mentality. Glad to have it in the squad. We will need it to hunt down City.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
Hit the second free kick straight into the wall, geddim off tha bloody pitch.

crossy1686

career ending
Young in the best form we've seen him in since Fergie was around. Got to admire the man for sticking it out during testing times and now becoming out best left back. Mental.

RedRevongge

Not watched the game tonight but based on his last few games he deserves a couple of goals. Been really good recently

Kag

He's in genuinely good form.

None of this hard work piss. We spent £18 million on this bloke to score goals and make an attacking contribution. He's doing that this season and he's miles better for it.

Andersons Dietician

Kinda feel Ashley peeked after that 2nd goal. His performance since then has been Just a bit average. Question is does his two goals still get him motm as there have been some pretty good performances today.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
This is bird shit form. Amongst the best left backs in the league.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Kinda feel Ashley peeked after that 2nd goal. His performance since then has been Just a bit average. Question is does his two goals still get him motm as there have been some pretty good performances today.
Yeah he still gets MOTM. But he doesn't get the goal of the match though.

el3mel

Beast.

He's the only modern fullback we have. Modern fullbacks attack like they're wingers, and Young is doing this for us perfectly. Great crosses and today he rediscovered his shooting boots again. He's now one of the best LBs in the league imo.

Shame, shame he's turning 33 next year, how sad.

Paul_Scholes18

Our best player this season so far in my view overall. He has been so great since coming back. Lots of assist and now great goals as a fullback. Man of the match against Spurs.

We will need him in the big games now!

Freekick is just amazing today. Pure world class freekick! Beckham would be proud over that one.

Paul_Scholes18

Beast.

He's the only modern fullback we have. Modern fullbacks attack like they're wingers, and Young is doing this for us perfectly. Great crosses and today he rediscovered his shooting boots again. He's now one of the best LBs in the league imo.

Shame, shame he's turning 33 next year, how sad.
He is forever Young though ;).

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Still a bit suspect 1v1 when defending, but from shit winger to insanely good wing back going forward...i’ll take that.

A couple of sweet strikes from the man today.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone else think he has been our player of the season so far?
Yeah I think so. Pogba has played too little. Lukaku been inconsistent and same with Martial and Rashford. Matic started well, but has worse form recently. Smalling and Jones have been great, but it would be Young for me I think.

Hard to think of a bad game in the league. Would be against Huddersfield I guess. Although he was probably just average in that one.

Mike09

Still a bit suspect 1v1 when defending, but from shit winger to insanely good wing back going forward...i’ll take that.

A couple of sweet strikes from the man today.
To be fair, not many quality wingbacks are that great in defending especially 1v1. Alonso & Rose for example. Wingback and fullback are obviously different.

Mercurial

Class A performance tonight, he has been solid as of late! Bending that ball like the good old times!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Loved Jose's reaction to his 2nd goal.

Almost like WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.