Athlete makes the news for her terrible performance in a 100m race

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Every competition should have a normal person competing just so we can see the difference.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I did enjoy the little skip she did as she crossed the line, "yay, I made it!"

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Wasn't there an aussie shot putter who ran the 110 hurdles the other day?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Eric The Eel only learnt to swim 8 month before this Olympics in a 12m pool and a lake. 4 years later he shaved 50 seconds of this time. Legend.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Somalia has form for this kind of thing. I was reading yesterday that they previously entered a runner for the 400 metres who took twice as long as anyone else.

I don't really understand why they can't put people forward who can actually run at race speed. They must have some!

Big Andy

Bloke
That’s mad. Never heard of them before. Are the sandwiches nice? Or are they like the pre-made ones on the shelf at Tesco?
No it's a catering company, so they're all freshly made every day. They have hot food as well, panini's, etc.

Nico87

Every competition should have a normal person competing just so we can see the difference.
The Olympics would be much more entertaining if instead of athletes, representation was selected similar to jury duty. Also only send the summons it 2 weeks before the start so don’t get time to train fully.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Somalia has form for this kind of thing. I was reading yesterday that they previously entered a runner for the 400 metres who took twice as long as anyone else.

I don't really understand why they can't put people forward who can actually run at race speed. They must have some!
How many female university students are there in Somalia?