Television Atlanta (Series) appreciation thread

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
Came here to look for a thread on this series that ended on Thursday with a ridiculously good finale after a last season that was hit after hit after hit. I'm very surprised it doesn't have that much hype in here.

A gem of a series all around. Spot on direction. Unforgettable dialog. Insanely good acting with names that came to prominence within the series 6 year/4 season run. Poignant topics dealt with realism, absurdism and satire, sometimes at the same time.

Anyway, after that finale I might want to binge the whole thing all over again. Quoting Darius: "You have a great spirit. Thanks for sharing your time with me".

Anybody on the same Atlanta bandwagon?

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Folks who have watched Atlanta; I've now watched a few episodes of Season 3, and I basically resent every writer and producer who came up with this self-indulgent, unfunny, ham-fisted wank.

If I skip straight to Season 4, will I have missed any important plot or character development? So far it doesn't appear as if anything is developing at all other than the ball of rage that that has emerged inside myself while watching this season of this show.