Atmosphere last night

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
I got checked 3 times and they tried to take my Rice Krispie Square off me before I went in, as well as claiming that I had alcohol on me despite the fact that it was quite clearly a bottle of Lucozade.

You're right though - fantastic crowd and everyone seemed up for it. The weather and the congregating certainly helped
Really!? fecking hell. We got in with a few tins easily. Did anyone else see it kick off in the bogs about 10minutes before KO? feck knows what was going on.

I think IF, and I really don't fancy jinxing this, we get through and its Shalke.... That could be the best trip of the year. Germany and probably quite hot in late April. This will take some topping though, like you said literally everyone I saw was bang up for it.

T2000

I was sat just to the left of you T2000 and I must have just been out of the picture (to the left) when you took the pictures outside the pub.
I probably have a picture of you as ive got quite a few of other caf members, but i wont post them unless they wish to. I was with Ralphie and Boothy to just name a some of them.

I got checked 3 times and they tried to take my Rice Krispie Square off me before I went in, as well as claiming that I had alcohol on me despite the fact that it was quite clearly a bottle of Lucozade.

You're right though - fantastic crowd and everyone seemed up for it. The weather and the congregating certainly helped
The weather was fantastic. What a day.

K Stand Knut

Tried to take your fecking Rice Krispie square???

The fecking cnut. That's almost inhuman. You should have clocked the daft twat...

Disgrace.
:lol::lol:

i know - I have already put in a written complaint.

No idea why I even purchased it. Don't get me wrong, I love them as much as the next man, I mean child, but I just saw one at the checkout when I paid for my Lucozade and having had maybe one or two too many alcoholic beverages, I had to have it.

It was lovely though

K Stand Knut

I probably have a picture of you as ive got quite a few of other caf members, but i wont post them unless they wish to. I was with Ralphie and Boothy to just name a some of them.

The weather was fantastic. What a day.
Indeed, hopefully we'll get the same on Tuesday and get a decent crowd out for the late afternoon before the game like it was against Roma a few years ago. Really get OT rocking again.

You probably do - I was stood right behind the goal, the first seat as you came up the stairs and turned right into the seating area.

Had a good bit of a laugh with the stewards and a couple of coppers who stood near us too.

K Stand Knut

Really!? fecking hell. We got in with a few tins easily. Did anyone else see it kick off in the bogs about 10minutes before KO? feck knows what was going on.

I think IF, and I really don't fancy jinxing this, we get through and its Shalke.... That could be the best trip of the year. Germany and probably quite hot in late April. This will take some topping though, like you said literally everyone I saw was bang up for it.
Yeah, every line of stewards checked my ticket and patted me down. I wasn't trying to hide the bottle though so they probably just though I was being a pissed up dickhead, which I normally am!!!

Didn't see any kicking off between United, which is unfortunately unusual as there is normally always something that gets a bit too heated.

I agree on Schalke. I was going to give the SF a miss due to expecting to be playing Inter and having been before. Now it is Germany though, I might have to find a way to get there

K Stand Knut

They tried to take your Rice Krispie Square? Animals, absolute animals.
I know, tell me about it.

Can we stop talking about it, it was a very emotionally charged time of my life and I did not think I was going to get through it to the other side with me and the Square still as one!!!

It all ended well though, I celebrated the win at the end by eating said Square.

Gangsta!!!

didsbury1982

Can we stop talking about it, it was a very emotionally charged time of my life and I did not think I was going to get through it to the other side with me and the Square still as one!!!

It all ended well though, I celebrated the win at the end by eating said Square.

Gangsta!!!
:lol:

T2000

Gangsta!!!
:lol::lol: ffs

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Here´s one of the videos I filmed

Enjoy

Brill day out and quite good result aswell ;)

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I'm watching all your videos :D

Class. Still got a voice after all that?

T2000

Hehe, had a pretty sore throat after the game. But I did my best :keano:
Still got my sore throat and still buzzing from that day out. Best away game I've ever been to in my life.....and I've done a few!

God, if next weekends game against city at wembley is anything like it, then season tickets next season will all be sold out :D