ATT: Aussies

Scoreboard Red

just watching SBS Champions League Hour....

Are the hosts, as in Les Murray, that bald feck, and knobhead Foster racist?

Why do they insist on pronouncing every European team with an accent such as Meeelan, Pan-ah-thin-aye-kossss etc etc...how come they don't pronounce Chelsea in a Cockney accent, Rangers in a Scottish brogue or United the way it's properly pronounced in Salford, ie; Yer-nigh-id?

Racist fecks!

Denis' cuff

they're a laughing stock - always have been esp Uncle Les

The Mrs always watches them for their comic attempts at being "sophisticated" in their pronunciations. Then good old Les comes out an pronounces Barraclough to rhyme with cow.

Flying Fox

Basheers a bit of a dopey bastard.

But that other presenter they had on their monday show a few weeks ago that did all the audience crap was nice to look at.

It wasn't Mariana before you say anything. This one had black hair (and wasn't Mel Mclaughlin!)

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Les was great back in the 90s but he's painful to watch now.

Fozzie might actually be in line for some sort of award for being the country's supreme spastic.

Scoreboard Red

Les was great back in the 90s but he's painful to watch now.

Fozzie might actually be in line for some sort of award for being the country's supreme spastic.
I saw Les Murray drinking coffee on Macquarie Street one day and he was wearing the most ridiculous suit I've ever seen, garish black and white checks, he might as well have worn a velvet slouch hat and a cane.
Still, I hear he makes a mean goulash...

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
I've just watched Foster and Basheers bit on the Rooney saga.

Basically a 40% of it was them going LOLS SIR ALEX METAPHOR IS SHIT LOLS HE NEEDS A TRANSLATOR IN A PRESS CONFERENCE.
Thats because they're that fecking daft, they can't put two and two together. When Cantona was talking about Sea Gulls fallowing trawlers to get fish, the pricks probably thought he meant chips.

Neutral

BTV
That's just the SBS crew trying to sound cultured. Les Murray has an accent to start with, Hungarian immigrant...his name is certainly not Les Murray :lol:

He and Johnnie Warren were great back in the day, before Foxtel came to steal the thunder from SBS in relation to football coverage in Australia.

As for Craig fozzie Foster, he is close to being the biggest wanker in Australia(that takes some doing).

Purposefully has changed his accent, so that he sounds like..."OMG uleh...OMG..." Not to mention his constant wanking over Barca and technical football, and technique.

Denis' cuff

Melbourne Red;8800255[B said:
]Les was great back in the 90s [/B]but he's painful to watch now.

:eek: wot? :lol:

granted, his head looked like it was inflated a mere 40 psi as opposed to it's current 90 psi

Denis' cuff

I saw Les Murray drinking coffee on Macquarie Street one day and he was wearing the most ridiculous suit I've ever seen, garish black and white checks, he might as well have worn a velvet slouch hat and a cane.
Still, I hear he makes a mean goulash...
well he did used to do a turn at his local RSL club

no match for "come to bed" eyes Simey though, eh? :lol: