g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Auction Draft Final : 2Mufc/Gio vs. GSTQ

Who will win this match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Indnyc

Some team @GodShaveTheQueen. I've always wanted to pair Zico and Romario, and then Romario and Ronaldo, so to do all three at once is just pure indulgence.

Compared to the average, I probably rate Zico, Carlos, Silva and Leandro higher. To me Carlos is as good as any left wing back, and Leandro oozed technical ability and would be absolute dynamite in a set-up like yours. Same on Zico, who I only really rate below Pele/Messi/Maradona in the no10 stakes.

Thanks for organising @Indnyc and credit to @2mufc0 for doing all the heavy lifting.
Echo what @Gio said great drafting @GodShaveTheQueen, I really liked the way you transformed the team with reinforcements too.

Thanks to @Indnyc for running the draft, and great stuff by the draft Don @Gio in the last couple of games.
Cheers guys.. This was a fun draft.. Congratulations to both of you.. I considered your team to be the strongest of the lot..

@GodShaveTheQueen hard luck. You sold your team brilliantly. Good to see players like Bonhof getting their fair share even in an all time draft

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Cheers guys.. This was a fun draft.. Congratulations to both of you.. I considered your team to be the strongest of the lot..

@GodShaveTheQueen hard luck. You sold your team brilliantly. Good to see players like Bonhof getting their fair share even in an all time draft
Thanks mate. Well run draft as usual.