Aurelien Tchouameni / Signs for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperjaap

I have categorized him as a allround cm player. Tchouameni is not Modric, Scholes or Yaya Toure nr.8. Neither a Rice, Keane or McTom.

For me. Looks similiar to Chelsea ex and Lyn from Norway. The nigerian John Obi Mikel. John Obi Mikel was a really good allround cm for Chelsea back then too. Not a clear Makele type of player. But good and creative with the ball too.

If i was United manager. I would spend Declan Rice money on Tchouameni instead. I am condfidence and have strong belief. McTom can do an equal good job as Declan Rice. And Fred as an alternative DM.

United need. If Pogba leave or not reach the top level or nr.8. On a consistent leve over a full season. And as United manager. If Pobga can deliver his max level on a consistent basis. Then i would try Bruno as the complete nr.8.

One of Pobga or Bruno have to reach and deliver theirs max level on consistent level. If United will have a chance to win the league this season.

If not, next summer. External solutions can be Tchouameni or Tielemans. Or both of Tchouameni and Tielemans.

Ruthless:

Matic out - In with Tchouameni
Pobga leave for PSG maybe - In with Tielemans or Nicola Barella

Future transfer strategy. Special if Pobga leaving and replace Matic.

Cm options with : McTom, Fred, Tchouameni, Tielemans, Bruno would be really good and strong. 4 cm with Bruno can play as nr.8

Dont come here and tell me that Bruno cant deliver a top consistent level as nr.8 over a hole season. Because the nr.8 is still one of the most creative players in the team. And that is Bruno. And Bruno can pass players from central midfield area too. Plus assist passes from central midfield area.

So conclusion. United and Ole definitely have internal solutions. To rise the chance to win the premier league. If UNited and Ole get the best out of the nr.8 position this season. I think and believe this season United league title depend and lie most on United nr.8.

Bruno as nr.10 and Pobga just back from LW/LM. So can see. Ole have to trust Pobga as nr.8 in games United shall dominate the midfield and matches. United have too good enough LW and wide players now. To use Pogba as LW.

Pobga is a natural born cenral midfield player. Not a LW. Wingers and wide players are best dribbler in the teams. Yeah, Pobga can dribble. But not the best dribbler at United and in the game. Put POgba back where he belong. Push, motivate, and boost his confidence and max him.
""I am condfidence and have strong belief. McTom can do an equal good job as Declan Rice. And Fred as an alternative DM." - This is where I stopped reading......by scout in the username I take it dib dib dob dob waggle my woggle?

Dante

Average bang
A McTouameni midfield would propel us CL challenging heights.

I'm not normally someone who fanboys over transfers. But this guy would be immense in our brand of 4-2-3-1 (built around two ball playing CBs, two highline FBs and four forwards who give the ball away easily but create all their own chances).

Our double pivot doesn't need to be creative. What we need is the ability to defend against dribblers. Our overall possession and shot creation stats are already good enough.

sp_107

I said many times Touchameni is a better player than Carmavinga and he is proving that with Monaco and France. If we bought him in last summer we could be in a better postion now

Could have added more value to the team than Ronaldo to be honest as he could have brought more balance to this squad.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Will be a huge player. Should be doing everything we can to sign.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Signing him and pairing him up with McTominay won't be the way forward IMO. McTominay isn't good enough and until we bring in a better ball player we won't get anywhere anytime soon.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I said many times Touchameni is a better player than Carmavinga and he is proving that with Monaco and France. If we bought him in last summer we could be in a better postion now

Could have added more value to the team than Ronaldo to be honest as he could have brought more balance to this squad.
He's also almost 3 years older, but I definitely prefer him right now and him being in the French set up and Camavinga in the u21 tells you he's definitely ahead at this time.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Signing him and pairing him up with McTominay won't be the way forward IMO. McTominay isn't good enough and until we bring in a better ball player we won't get anywhere anytime soon.
Absolutely. Mctominay isn't good enough on the ball. Should be backup. Sign this lad and a proper passes in midfield.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He has everything required to make a great CM.

Very well rounded just how Ole likes, receiving raving reviews from Pogba who will no doubt be giving Ole the heads up.

Physically great in both size and ability to get around the pitch, he will excel in England.

IF Ole wants Rice, then he should be looking at them both. I really hope we don't put too much faith into Mctominay expecting him to become the new Carrick.

Zoo

He looked very good again. It seems that he doesn't have a weakness in his game.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I read the other day that United are not remotely interested in this lad, all the gossip was just to prompt Chelsea into making a move.
We only have eyes for Declan Rice, and he only has eyes for Chelsea... :lol:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Seems more like the replacement for Fred to me.

Energetic and presses on to the ball.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I read the other day that United are not remotely interested in this lad, all the gossip was just to prompt Chelsea into making a move.
We only have eyes for Declan Rice, and he only has eyes for Chelsea... :lol:
Just some Journalist trying to get his name our there. Let's be honest none of them have any idea what's actually happening unless it's leaked.

Not 1 of them got a sniff that we were back in for Ronaldo until it was practically finished. If they can't find that out about the worlds most famous player?

ash_86

He's been brilliant. I really like him and compliments Pogba

mav_9me

Watched him for Monaco against Shaktar...looked every bit as sensational.

I think we missed the boat on him. Summer was our best chance.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He will be off to somewhere like Real,PSG,City etc. Feels like we have missed the boat. Should have signed him from Bordeaux.

Cloud7

Don’t need him. We’ll get Rice for a world record fee for a midfielder

laughtersassassin

Imagine we had this guy to play beside Pogba with Bruno.

And people are happy with McFred who are poor Midfielders for the level they play .....

mav_9me

Don’t need him. We’ll get Rice for a world record fee for a midfielder
If we get the worse player for a higher fee....if anything ever summed up this current United...this would be it.

Walters_19_MuFc

Played well but can anyone tell me what he did different to what Rice (who a lot of people dont rate) would have done? Let's be honest, too.

laughtersassassin

That's not funny mate stop it.

On another note. Really impressed with that lad. We should be in for him I reckon
Prepare for the inevitable haha.

Only thing that might stop it is if VDB leaves in Jan and we try buy Tchoumani. That would be the best thing for us.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's ok but I'm struggling to see what he did well. Did not appear to control the game as a passer, did not appear to be a defensive presence either, it was in fact Pogba putting in the hard yards in the end while also switching play and stringing together attacks, so not very different from what he does at United. A player like Rice would genuinely make it possible to play a 4-1-4-1 style with Pogba and Bruno firmly supporting the attack.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
As usual in cases like this, the player himself will be able to choose what suits him the most among a number of offers from top clubs, so that the release clause or the current valuation is just a number. Faites vos jeux and bonne chance.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Played well but can anyone tell me what he did different to what Rice (who a lot of people dont rate) would have done? Let's be honest, too.
Most of us said the same similar about Fabinho. What does he do that makes him a top player? Worked out well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.