g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Australia

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
How are things going down there?

All I know is the team looked pretty short of names at the last World Cup and recently the league has been graced with stints from such names as Del Piero and Emile Heskey...

So, any hope for the national team's future?

The league? Do people care, or do Aussies just watch European football?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah it's going great. Had a bit of a kick about on Coogee Brach the other day, bit hot at times but nothing a dip in the sea didn't fix.

DOTA

I'm confident there will be someone at some point bored enough to say things to me about Australian football (the one with the round ball...).

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
How about I tell you everything about the AFL instead? It is the greatest game after all.

DOTA

That would be mean.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How about I tell you everything about the AFL instead? It is the greatest game after all.
Show us some more of those leap catches. What are they called again? Martins? Michaels?

Aussie_Red_Devil

We smashed the world powerhouses, Oman and Kuwait over the last few days so it's pretty obvious we are gonna win the 2018 World Cup.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
That would be mean.
Hehehe.

As for the Aussie's - we're going through a little bit of a transition phase with the blooding of many young players into our national side. Personally I don't think we really have any standout players coming through the ranks though.

Meanwhile Tim Cahill (god bless that man!) is still our best player and is still performing for us when it counts. He's truly a big game player for us and will go down as our best ever player (to date).

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Show us some more of those leap catches. What are they called again? Martins? Michaels?
Morgans?

A mark is the correct term... But they are also hangers, screamers, speckies.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Get around this and watch my team serve up a rich flogging to the hotly tipped favourites for the Grand Final.

Sorry Redcafe.... I just can't help myself.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
I take it you don't live in WA. Been a tad crazy hot at times. Was 52c at work 3 weeks ago :cool:
44 in Melb last week. Not as bad as 52 but I was out in the bush.

I'm back in WA now and it's been decent.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I'm in Sydney.

You can feck rite off :lol:
Hahaha, have to say that was a fantastic day. I was on the train to the ground and thought I didn't have my MCC membership on me and had possibly lost it... Went home panicking and couldn't find it. I almost have up thinking I'm already going to miss the start - but it turns out I had it in my bag the whole time and I'm a farqing idiot.

It was revenge for 2012 anyway, which was up there with my worst days ever. I practically ran out of the G as soon as the ball left Malceski's boot. Thank god B2B washes away the pain.

(Still love big budwah though and always will)

Flying Fox

How are things going down there?

All I know is the team looked pretty short of names at the last World Cup and recently the league has been graced with stints from such names as Del Piero and Emile Heskey...

So, any hope for the national team's future?

The league? Do people care, or do Aussies just watch European football?
Have you seen some of the shit we've been playing in the Asian Cup? Where the feck has that been all this time?

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
The crux of the problem
Cant have it any other way thorough.

My great grand parents lived near junction oval and my Nanna and mum lived near Moorabbin so I was born into a St Kilda family.

When that flag happens i am celebrating like there is no tomorrow.

Have you seen some of the shit we've been playing in the Asian Cup? Where the feck has that been all this time?
My thoughts excatly, playing good football (in a 4-3-3 Louis take not Ange did well against the 3-5-2 at the world cup) and what is pleasing is that Cahill has only scored 1 goal.

Luongo has been the best in both our games so far.

Clas Sified

Hahaha, have to say that was a fantastic day. I was on the train to the ground and thought I didn't have my MCC membership on me and had possibly lost it... Went home panicking and couldn't find it. I almost have up thinking I'm already going to miss the start - but it turns out I had it in my bag the whole time and I'm a farqing idiot.

It was revenge for 2012 anyway, which was up there with my worst days ever. I practically ran out of the G as soon as the ball left Malceski's boot. Thank god B2B washes away the pain.

(Still love big budwah though and always will)
05's still the best for me. 12 will probably overtake 05 after a few years though. Nostalgia and everything.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I'm the only one in my group of mates who doesn't follow the AFL. If a game is on, I'll watch it if nothing else is on but I just can't get excited about something so scrappy.

Probably why I have fallen asleep during the last few A-League games I have seen.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Well I clearly do ;)

Korea haven'y been too impressive in their two games. Think the Aussie will score a goal and cruise. 2-0 fulltime