Australian Open

VP

Congratulations Nole

The funniest part of the game was in the 4th set when the score was 5-5 30-40 and Djokovic was serving and some french cnut shouts just before he's about to serve and then when Djokovic wins the point he turns around to the french crowd where the shout came from and shouts "Suck my dick". The French have always been the most unclassy tenniscrowd. When a frenchman is playing in the French Open it can sometimes be absurd.
Did he say that in Serbian? Didn't notice it..

Can't believe the BBC just cut off the coverage as soon as the match finished.

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Did he say that in Serbian? Didn't notice it..

Can't believe the BBC just cut off the coverage as soon as the match finished.
Yes he said that in Serbian. The crowd still booed him after it probably because they could kind of figure out that what he had said wasn't something nice.

vuc

First Team Serb
Congratulations Nole

The funniest part of the game was in the 4th set when the score was 5-5 30-40 and Djokovic was serving and some french cnut shouts just before he's about to serve and then when Djokovic wins the point he turns around to the french crowd where the shout came from and shouts "Suck my dick". The French have always been the most unclassy tenniscrowd. When a frenchman is playing in the French Open it can sometimes be absurd.
Hahah yeh me and my cousin laughed hard at that. Did you hear one of our fans go 'Ubi Ga' when it all went quiet?

cloud218

I really wish Djokovic would fix his tendency to bounce the ball way too often. Average 12 bounces was it? It was fecking annoying.

2red4U

I really wish Djokovic would fix his tendency to bounce the ball way too often. Average 12 bounces was it? It was fecking annoying.
It lasts less than allowed 25 seconds, that's the way he concentrates, he can do whatever he wants during the allowed time

Nadal's rituals aren't annoying? plus, they often last more than 25 seconds and he rarely gets a warning by the umpire

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Well done Djokovic. he'll have to step it up to beat Nadal on clay and federer on grass though. Tsonga gave a good account of himself. That point where Novak hit a great backhand pass after a great rally to save break point was absolute class. Also the lob to win the first set by Tsonga. Great final. Shame about Ana on the women's side of things. She reached the french final last year though and should do well on clay where the power of the Williams and Sharapova won't be as crucial to the outcome.

It was a great tournament with a lot of classic matches but here are my top 3 not including the finals(in no particular order):

1) Tsonga vs Nadal: It was the best performance of the tournament imo. To make Nadal look so ordinary and with his serve,forehand and those amazing fecking drop shots all working to perfection, he has awesome. Watch out for this cnut at Wimbledon.

2) Hewitt vs Baghdatis: At 5-1 up in the fourth Hewitt seemed to be crusing but a great Baghdatis comeback pushed the match to a 5th set. Some great drama and tennis by two very good players.

3) Federer vs Tipseravic

vuc

First Team Serb
I think Djokovic will have a great chance at the US and Wimbledon. For now Nadal still edges the clay. Of course Federer is gonna be more motivated then ever to win.

Ana just didn't bring her A - Game at all to Maria, shame really but she choked and hopefully she learns from it in the future