Australian Open

francobaresi

Tsonga is fecking awesome

Murray was so unlucky to get this cnut in the first round

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Good game now. It's a shame I cant relax and watch the game because I have to write an essay on the iconography of medieval crosses. Why must the uni always stand in the way of pleasure?

SirOla

Deluded relationship expert
í love the freedom and ambition of tsonga's game. it makes you wanna play tennis a lot...anyhow he needs more presence i think... if there's any chance for him to win i dont know but wathing him play is an enjoyment.

VP

Tsonga complaining about Djokivic bouncing the ball too much. Fair complaint I feel. It can be really annoying when you don't know when your opponent is going to serve.

Justin

Tsonga complaining about Djokivic bouncing the ball too much. Fair complaint I feel. It can be really annoying when you don't know when your opponent is going to serve.
Not really a fair complaint. The server can do whatever he wants, he's not suppose to make it easy for the opponent.

Justin

Djokovic finally breaks again on the 7th set point. All to do for Tsonga now.

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Interesting

The Tsonga or Xitsonga language is spoken in southern Africa by the Tsonga people, also known as the Shangaan.

SirOla

Deluded relationship expert
Interesting

The Tsonga or Xitsonga language is spoken in southern Africa by the Tsonga people, also known as the Shangaan.
there are a lot of tsonga people in the crowd! tsonga's gonna take this one!!

Wolverine

Djokovic is brilliant; but those bounces he does prior to the serve, especially at crucial points must be very irritating.

VP

Not really a fair complaint. The server can do whatever he wants, he's not suppose to make it easy for the opponent.
I suppose so. Never thought it was a problem. But I've only really noticed it in the last 2 games.

Tsonga should've broken there.

VP

Well deserved win. Best player in the tournament.

So much for Men's Tennis not being competitive..

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Excellent win! Respect for Tsonga though, looks like a nice guy and a very good player!

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Congratulations Nole

The funniest part of the game was in the 4th set when the score was 5-5 30-40 and Djokovic was serving and some french cnut shouts just before he's about to serve and then when Djokovic wins the point he turns around to the french crowd where the shout came from and shouts "Suck my dick". The French have always been the most unclassy tenniscrowd. When a frenchman is playing in the French Open it can sometimes be absurd.

2red4U

Congratulations Nole

The funniest part of the game was in the 4th set when the score was 5-5 30-40 and Djokovic was serving and some french cnut shouts just before he's about to serve and then when Djokovic wins the point he turns around to the french crowd where the shout came from and shouts "Suck my dick". The French have always been the most unclassy tenniscrowd. When a frenchman is playing in the French Open it can sometimes be absurd.
just my thoughts

I'm so proud