Music Avicii has passed away aged 28

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
No age at all. Not really into that kind of music anymore but saw him at Ushuaia about 5 years ago and he was unreal. RIP.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think he had to cancel tours before because of health problems!

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
He had retired from live performing in 2016, citing health reasons. He had suffered from health problems for several years, including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. He had his gallbladder and appendix removed in 2014.

Deleted member 101472

Jesus. Responsible for some classics this decade. RIP

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Seen him live. Hated his later stuff but I pioneer of modern EDM none the less.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
"When I look back on my life, I think: whoa, did I do that? It was the best time of my life in a sense. It came with a price - a lot of stress a lot of anxiety for me - but it was the best journey of my life."

Jacob

Shocking. Should serve as a warning to young kids. There are limits to which you can push your body.

RIP

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Isn't 28 that weird age at which a lot of young artists have died?

Either way, sad news to lose someone talented. Guess he lived his life fast in more ways than one and paid the price....

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Shocking. Should serve as a warning to young kids. There are limits to which you can push your body.

RIP
Ive thought this quite a bit recently. When I see professional footballers, supposedly at peak physical fitness dying, gotta question some life choices.

Dyslexic Untied

Speculation of course, but the press release has a sense of something self inflicted to me. Drugs or suicide is what I thought at first reading it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Speculation of course, but the press release has a sense of something self inflicted to me. Drugs or suicide is what I thought at first reading it.
It's pretty well documented he was an alcoholic. Poor guy drank himself to death.

Being famous at such a young age is never a good thing really, not many come out of it well.

ArseHat

Wow, one of the producers at the forefront of the popularity surge in EDM early this decade, help bringing it into the mainstream. Levels, among numerous other hits, was an absolute banger when it came out, heard at festivals everywhere.

RIP