Awesome United pics

Mali_Zeus

Are you in that picture somewhere? :)
No, I went on my own in December (I've put some pics few pages back), had a wee talk with Stretford End Phil about it. Dont like the prices Croatia fan club puts out, I think you can get to Manchester cheaper. That fan club is recognised by the club btw.

Last edited:

SalfordRed1960

The rest of the week should be dedicated to United players putting the ball in the Scouse net for victories, e.g Ole, Diego, John O'shea, ...etc, but even better if we had ones of own goals like Carragher.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
The rest of the week should be dedicated to United players putting the ball in the Scouse net for victories, e.g Ole, Diego, John O'shea, ...etc, but even better if we had ones of own goals like Carragher.

And this was my first United v Liverpool match I attended, will always be a special one for me

I remember being behind that goal and everyone thinking it was Evra's goal, everyone loved it in relation to him v Suarez/Liverpool. Not until I got back to the hotel did I realise it was Vidic's goal.

SalfordRed1960

Think the two by Rio (Volley and header) would be nice to top it off, plus Berbativ hatrick (doesn't get much better) and then the icing Carraghers two own goals in 2000.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973

Derby day 1960. Before my time by a year or three but the old Scoreboard End was still open to the elements when I first started going. The stand on the left was pulled down to make way for the cantilever stand which went up for the 1966 World Cup. And who's that on the right wearing the number 10 for City? Looks familiar.
What an amazing picture.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Herrera's reaction is more like how players react when they see other players suffer a massive injury. Suppose that was the shock of witnessing Mata's scissor kick.