Awesome United pics

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Didn't know where to put this, but over at Reddit, a guy has set up a Snapchat account called RedDevilsReddit for people to send United pictures or Snapchat videos to that account and they will be added to the Story for everyone to view. I think it'll be cool to see what it's like on matchday for supporters, especially those in the stadium.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Didn't know where to put this, but over at Reddit, a guy has set up a Snapchat account called RedDevilsReddit for people to send United pictures or Snapchat videos to that account and they will be added to the Story for everyone to view. I think it'll be cool to see what it's like on matchday for supporters, especially those in the stadium.
Melvyn! You're here! Where have you been?

anver

Shart stop
i just created a single thread on this one for some reason that i do not recall at the moment, but i'm going to leave this here as well..

i spotted a beautifully crafted united-fanboy tuktuk on the streets of negombo, sri lanka - look at that magnificent vehicle!

...that's it. did i ride it? of course! i cranked that sh*t up to almost 40mph!
Hey Maze, you were in Sri-Lanka? Pm me if you come over again.

Moriarty

Back to the 70s again. West Ham away in 1975 saw a particularly nasty pitch invasion. Fighting broke out between the two sets of fans and it spilled onto the pitch; a event that's happened a few times at Upton Park when United were the visitors. In this picture, Martin Buchan, Brian Greenhoff, and Lou Macari watch the action as Sammy McIlroy (I think) sits on his arse near to where a fan is being carried out by the St. John's boys.

Moriarty

Cardiff away in 1974, our second away game in the old Second Division. The travelling Red Army were blamed for the trouble but there were probably as many Cardiff-based Reds at the game than Cardiff City fans. United won 1-0 with Daly getting the winner.

Moriarty

1967 and the Stretford End celebrates what was to be our last league title for 26 years. The match, against Stoke, ended 0-0.

Moriarty

A Paul McGrath goal. Not sure who the opponents were (Sheff. United?). Ron Atkinson later said of him that he was better than Tony Adams and John Terry put together.

Moriarty

Long before my time but my granddad reckoned that Johnny Carey's side that won the 1948 FA Cup was one of United's finest. They gave Blackpool, Stanley Matthews and all, a second-half roasting at Wembley. Legend has it that Carey's half-time pep-talk was the catalyst for the victory, inspiring three goals from the Reds and giving Matt Busby his first trophy as United manager. If I could build a time machine, this is one game I'd go back and watch for sure.

Moriarty

Just after the kung fu kick. Fans look on in amazement as Eric is ushered away from the scene to face Alan Wilkie and his red card.

stevoc

The Wizard's first game in charge; a defeat to Oxford United.
That's a good picture mate i recognise Jim McGregor on the far left, the guy sat beside Ferguson was Norman Davies?

Any idea who the other two in the middle are?